Chapter 5: I don't Know

You stood outside on the balcony with tears rolling down your cheeks. You watched the sunset. No matter what you did you couldn't stop thinking about the situation you were in.

As you cried in front of the boys they never really said anything. They just decided that you really did need alone time and left you in the room. Even though you were mad at them a little part of you wished that they would have comforted you.

As you watched the bright sun slowly leave the sky, you heard foot steps from your room. Before you could turn around they said your name.

"(First Name)-chan?" You turned around and saw Kuroko standing by the entrance to the balcony.

"Tetsuya....." you felt more tears run down your cheeks and looked away.

He came up beside you and leaned against the railing of the balcony.

"Are you mad at me (First Name)-chan?" he asked.

You glared at him for a second.

"Gee Tetsuya let me think for a second," you said sarcastically.

"Then I guess I'll tell you what's on my mind since you're okay," he said facing you.

"I was being sarcastic Tetsuya!" you half giggled have scowled. You should have known Kuroko doesn't know sarcasm that well.

"Oh then I guess I should leave then, excuse me," he walks towards the door to the room.

"Wait, I guess we can talk," you said calmly. You felt that maybe what Kuroko was about to say would cheer you up since whenever you were sad or mad he would always cheer you up.

"Okay," he walks back towards you. He looks off into the distance.

"I think I already know the answer to this question but just to clarify, have you kept our promise?" he looks at you now.

"What promise?"

"The one where I asked if we'd be friends for ever no matter what?"

You looked away, then tightened your grip on the railing.

"I-," you paused. You had know idea what to say. You were so confused as to what was happening. Were you mad? Were you sad? All these different emotions roamed through your head at his question. Did you keep the promise? Will you keep the promise.

"I don't know," you felt tears rolling down your cheeks again. "I'm so confused right now Tetsuya! I don't know whether to be mad or... I don't even know how I'm supposed to feel!" you shouted.

"I just don't like being mad at you Tetsuya, I want to be happy when I'm around you, but I'm furious right now! I don't know if I kept the promise or not because of these feelings,"

Kuroko looked at you wide eyed, but soon turned it into a gentle expression. He rubbed the tears away from you face with his thumb. You didn't have the energy to protest or flinch away right now, you were too upset. He cupped one of your cheeks with his hand. He only looked deeply into your sparkling orbs, without saying a word, he knew that sometimes silence comforts you well enough. You stared back. You were soon caught in a trance by his beautiful big blue eyes you just couldn't look away. All your life you loved his eyes.

You started to feel your heart pump faster and faster as you and Kuroko stood there gazing into each other's eyes. After all that has happened you haven't been this relaxed and you enjoyed it.

Slowly and gently Kuroko leaned in closer towards your face, then out of surprise Kuroko closes the gap between you two and places a gentle kiss upon yours. Surprisingly you kissed him back, enjoying every single moment that this was happening.

There was no way you could stay mad at Kuroko anymore considering how he's pretty much comforting you.

Kuroko slowly pulled away from your lips then wrapped his arms around you in a gentle embrace.

"I'm so sorry that we made you feel this way (First Name)-chan, if I had known you felt this way I would have done something," he said gently with a bit of guilt.

You hugged him back tighter without saying a word.

"I can try and convince the others if we can let you go,"

You still didn't say anything.

"If that's not enough I will make it so you never have to talk to us again,"

You hugged him tighter. No you didn't want that.

"Tetsuya I don't want that, I care about you guys I really do I just need time to think of it over and then I'll tell you,"

"Okay,"

"I think I should stay a little longer and apologize for yelling at everyone, personally," you pulled away from Kuroko's grasp and looked at him.

"Thank you Tetsuya for making me feel a bit better,"

He smiled and nodded.

"I think I should leave you now to rest do you have your work tomorrow?" he asked.

"Yeah well Akashi-kun said that I'm not allowed to go to work but I haven't told my work that yet so..."

"Don't worry (First Name)-chan I'll try and reason with Akashi-kun," he smiled.

"Really? Thank you Tetsuya!" you hugged him tighter.

He patted your head. "I'm not the kind of person to expect stuff in return for my good deeds but I was wondering if I could get a quick taste at your neck, it's okay if you say no I understand," he looks away blushing.

It took you a while to decide.

"Can you give me time to think, I don't knew since what you're doing is so thoughtful but I also don't want to be in pain so let me think," you smile at him.

He looks back at you and nods.

"I should be going now, excuse me," before Kuroko could leave, you grab his arm, then look away blushing.

"C-Can you stay here with me t-tonight?" you ask blushing like crazy.

He simply smiles at you.

"Of course (First Name)-chan," he grabs your hand and leads you to the bed.

Maybe you could keep that promise after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there!

I'm so sorry it took me forever to post this I've just been busy and sick and yeah.

Sorry if it's not that great it was mostly like Kuroko x Reader this chapter but don't worry I will be making more chapters when it's mostly focused on you Reader-chan and one of the other GoM.

But thanks for for reading anyways! I'm so happy that so many people love it! I'm actually surprised too because I thought no one would read it but wow look at all of you! Thank you!!!

Well I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Have a great day! Bye!

alfel8727