Chapter 2: Why Me?

Slowly you opened your eyes, and you suddenly felt a sharp pain on your neck. You grabbed it toughly and moaned. You're vision was blurry but soon it cleared. You were in a bed a big bed and it looked to be morning. You then realized you were wearing different clothes. You don't remember changing. Oh no! You thought. I can't believe that one of them actually changed you! You started to freak out mentally.

After freaking out for a little, you decided that you should probably get out of bed to see what's going on. As you were sitting up in the bed you felt someone's arm around your waist. You looked over your shoulder to see Kuroko! He was sleeping. You blush slightly at his appearance. He looks so cute! You then realized the situation you were in. They're all vampires there's no time to think about how cute they are.

You try to move slowly and carefully out of Kuroko's arm without him waking up. Unfortunately for you Kuroko felt you moving and and tightened his grip around your waist and pulled you back down on the bed, so you were laying down again.

"Why didn't you wake me when you woke up, (First Name)-chan?" he asked still eyes closed.

"Umm," you couldn't think of anything to say.

"That's okay, it doesn't matter anymore," he smiled but the smile seemed more mischievous then his normal smile.

Before you could say anything Kuroko was on top of you! Both his arms by the sides of your head.

"T-Tetsuya?" you were nervous.

"Don't worry (First Name)-chan you'll eventually get used to the pain,"

Before you could protest Kuroko bit down on your neck. He bit down on the part of your neck that Akashi had bitten down on the day before. Since it was sore from yesterday the bite hurt even more than yesterday when Alashi bit you.

"Tetsuya! That hurst a lot!" you shouted.

He ignored you and kept sucking your blood.

You tried pushing Kuroko with all your strength but it was no use. You still haven't completely regained all of your strength from yesterday when you fainted from blood loss.

You started getting a little light headed again.

"T-Tetsuya...." you felt yourself dozing off.

Suddenly Kuroko pulled away from your neck before you could faint again.

"Oh sorry (First Name)-chan, I forgot you lost a lot of blood yesterday," he said worryingly.

Oh man now could have been the perfect time to push him away and run. If only you weren't light headed from the blood loss.

You just laid there not doing or saying anything.

Kuroko finally decided to get off of you. He sat down on the edge of the bed.

"(First Name)-chan, you should probably get up and get ready soon, we still have school," he said casually looking at you.

You slowly tried to sit up, which you managed to do. But soon felt a shock of pain in your head.

"Y-You're letting me go to school?" you asked surprised.

"Of course, we don't want anyone to find out our little secret right?"

This was kind of odd don't they think you'll escape? Wait maybe this could be your chance of getting away from these vampires.

"O-Okay," you said hiding your slight smile.

Kuroko smiled at you.

Suddenly someone came into the room. It was Aomine.

"Oi Tetsu, did you-" Aomine spotted you sitting up on the bed and smirked. "Looks like it's my turn," he walked over to you.

"A-Aomine-kun?"

"Wait Aomine-kun, (First Name)-chan is still a little weak from blood loss you should wait after school or she might faint again," Kuroko grabbed Aomine's arm.

"What? I've waited this long and I don't want to wait any longer," Aomine growled at Kuroko.

You quickly shuffled to the other side of the bed.

'I don't want anyone else to take my blood away!' you thought to yourself.

Aomine pulled his arm away from Kuroko's grasp and headed towards you again.

"You can faint if you want, I'm not waiting any longer for your blood," Aomine grabbed both of your wrists and held them by your sides. He bit into the side of your neck that Kise had bitten the night before. You shouted in pain.

Why was this happening to you? There are probably way more girls they can drink their blood from. Why do they all have to take your blood? All these questions roamed through your head as Aomine sucked a lot of your blood. You couldn't take all the blood loss anymore you started to lose conscious and finally you were sucked in by darkness.

'Why me?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about half an hour you finally woke up to see Kise's face. You moved away quickly in surprise. You were in the same bed, in the same night gown. Kise was smiling at you gently.

"You really can't handle being bitten twice in a row can you?"

You just glared at him. How could he just smile at you in a time like this. After what he and the others done to you.

Now you have enough strength to fend off Kise and the other five. You got off the bed and stood straight and tall, glaring at Kise, with your hands in fists.

"Why?" you looked down. "Why are you only taking my blood? Can't you take anyone else's blood?" you were furious.

Kise didn't stop smiling gently at you. "(Last Name)cchi, for so long we've been wanting to taste your blood for numerous reasons which I can't tell you at the moment, and once we found out how nice your blood tasted we couldn't help ourselves,"

"But I don't want this! It's painful and I feel hurt that you guys never told me this before!" you shouted tears rolling down your cheeks.

Kise stopped smiling this time and looked at you with sympathy.

"Kise-kun you have to understand, you can't just kidnap me and expect me to accept that," you said calmer this time.

Kise walked over to you. Before you could move away he pulled you into a hug. He didn't say anything, just had his arms wrapped around you. You got mad and pushed him away. He looked at you with surprise then looked down.

"Please get ready for school, (Last Name)cchi," Kise walked out of the room locking it behind him.

"Damn it!" you shouted and punched the wall.

Tears flowed down your eyes like no tomorrow. How could they do this to you? And you thought they were your true friends.

Well I guess you were wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's chapter two! I hope it was okay. I'm sorry it took so long to update I've just been busy with school.

I also wanted to finish the maze runner which I did earlier. Oh so good can't wait to see the movie! And dancing with the stars started today which was soooook good.

Well anyways I will try and update once a week. If I don't I'm terribly sorry.

Thanks for reading though! I'm glad that people actually liked my first chapter I thought it wouldn't be that great.

Well I hope everyone has a great day or whatever time you have left of the day because right now it's 11:30pm here!

Okay well bye!

alfel8727