Chapter 13

Your eyes slowly fluttered open but soon, closed them again to a bright light. You opened them up again, only to see Akashi and the other GoM watching you. Your eyes widen at the sight of them, and soon after tears fall down your cheeks.

"Y-You guys, you're okay!' you exclaim and sit up quickly, but feel a sharp pain in your head. "H-How?"

They all look at each other. Then Akashi starts to explain.

So basically what happened was, there wasn't actually a gun pointed at them, it was just an illusion. You were knocked out before you could remember. The boys had stopped everything the organization was doing and when they came back to get you, you were on the floor unconcious. Next thing you knew, you were in here.

"So you guys aren't vampires anymore?" you ask.

"We're back to ourselves now (First Name)-chan," says Kuroko.

You smile. "My boys are back," tears of joy come down your face.

They all smile at you. Then Akashi clears his voice. "You may be in a state of exhaustion but there's something we would all like to discuss with you," Akashi says.

"O-Oh what might that be?" you ask confused.

"Surely you already know this information, but we've all taking quite a large interest in you," Akashi says calmly.

Your eyes widen. Well you did know this. I mean Akashi, Kuroko, and Kise kissed you. Plus whenever Midorima was around you he would blush and be shy. Aomine is a perv around you, well he might be like that to everyone, but yeah. Also Murasakibara loves hanging out with you on a daily bases so.....

"So, our question is, who do you choose?" asks Akashi.

Okay this is going to be hard to answer. Surely there's one of them you like the most, but you don't want to choose since you'll be hurting the others. But you have to. After all they've done for you, you should be with one of them. Also you can just repay the others in different ways.

You take a couple minutes to think. Then you finally make your decision.

"I choose..."

Akashi

"I choose...Akashi-kun," you feel your face heat up, and see Akashi smirk. "I'm really sorry guys," you say to the others.

"Don't be (First Name)-chan, we all respect your decision," Kuroko says calmly.

"Thank you Tetsuya," you say smiling.

"Now if everyone will give us a moment to ourseves," Akashi says, giving them a scary look.

They all quickly get up and leave. You sit up slowly and look at Akashi. He cups your cheek with his hand. "I'm glad I was your choice (First Name)," he says leaning his face closer to yours.

"Well, you grew closest to me, during your vampire time," you smile at him.

Before anything else is said, Akashi leans in towards your face and presses his lips on yours. You fall into the kiss immediately. But soon sadden when he pulls away.

"Don't worry you'll have plenty of time to kiss me back on my mansion, where you'll be living permenantly," he smirks and stands up.

"W-What?"

"Since I know you love me back, there's no reason for me to send you back to live by yourself, right?" he says heading towards the door of I'm guessing his mansion.

"I g-guess, but-" he cuts you off.

"No buts, you're mine now, and that's an order," Akashi leaves the room.