cinq

This is what makes us girls - Lana Del Rey

"Scootch your fat butt over!" Lolita groans, trying to push harry over to his side of the bed, because he's taking all the space.

He doesn't move at all, trying to fall asleep.

"Harry!" She screams, kicking his leg. If he weren't so tired right now, he would have punished her for that.

"Lolita go to sleep, or you can go to your room." He murmurs.

"Fine then." She turns around, but then gets an idea.

She touches Harry's chest, tracing circles on it. Harry shivers at the feeling but remains quiet, shutting his eyes tighte.

"You know, I'm not even tired." She says innocently, running her fingers down south.

He groans when she palms him over his boxers. He wants to tell her to stop, but he can't find himself doing so.

"Lo, oh my." He moans when she takes him in her hand.

She reached forward and grasped onto his member again, giving him a slow pump through his boxers.

They both immediately stop when they hear the door bell ring.

'Who would be knocking on my door so late' He thought.

"Lo, stay here." He says, pulling his boxers all the way up, and heading out the door.

He opens the front door, and his heart starts racing.

It's the police.

"Ehm, hello, how may I h-help you?" Harry stutters.

"We want to ask you a few questions, if we could." One of them says to him.

"Okay." He speaks, but it was barely heard because of his nervousness.

"There's a woman who has been unfound for a few weeks, she lived in this neighboorhood, and I was wondering if you knew anything. Her name is Martha Lawrence." The police man with the blonde hair says to him, and harry feels like hitting him besides the head.

They come to his house at 10 at night, interrupting his handjob for a lady who hasn't been found?

"No. I honestly don't know what is going on." Harry speaks, truthfully.

"Well then, were sorry if we interrupted anything, we'll get going. Have a good day-" The policeman is then interrupted by Lo coming downstairs.

"Daddy?" Lolita whispers.

The policemen look at her suspiciously noticing she's just in her braand underwear.

"I'll be right up, Lo." He sighs, and she leaves.

"Is that your daughter sir?" The policeman raises one of his eyebrows.

"Yes, well if you guys don't mind, I have work tomorrow and I'm quite tired, and my daughter has to go to school." He lies, but they say their goodbyes and leave.

"Lord." He sighs, going back up the stairs

Hi guys I know this sucks and I haven't been updating but I've been really busy with school, and my boyfriend broke up with me and now were back together, and I have to get surgery next week, I just have so much work in school to catch up with it sucks! I will try to update Saturday, But Halloween is tomorrow woo! I'm gonna be Minnie Mouse. What are you guys gonna be? Vote and comment!