quatre

You can Be the Boss - Lana Del Rey

The only thing being heard is the constant tapping of Harry's hand on the steering wheel.

"Lolita, I'm sorry okay? I shouldn't have screamed at you over there." He looks at her, but she says nothing. She's ignoring him.

"Lolita, you know I love you. E-everything I do is to keep you safe" Harry stutters, his driving slows down.

"Yeah, okay." She mutters, looking out the window.

Harry gets mad at her childish behavior, and slams the breaks. Lolita screams, her whole body sent forward, her heart beating fast.

"What is wrong with you? You could have gotten me killed!" She screams at him.

He grabs her chin, forcing her to look at him, his face full of anger.

She starts crying, pushing him away but he doesn't budge.

"Stop it Lolita." He growls.

"Leave me alone!"

He grabs a chunk of her hair, pulling her into a deep kiss. He pulls away, but she presses her lips back to his.

"I love you so much, so much." He continues kissing her, softly rubbing her thighs. She breaks away from the kiss, harshly wiping her mouth. Harry parted his mouth, as he was about to speak but then closed it, choking back whatever emotions he had in mind. He was embarassed.

He puts his seatbelt on, and starts to drive again.

When they get home, Lolita runs upstairs locking herself in her bedroom.

He doesn't understand what he did wrong though, considering they do this stuff all the time.

Harry goes to his small office room, and takes out his journal. He takes out his a pseudonym and starts writing.

May, 15, 1997

Lolita is upset with me, I don't exactly understand what I did wrong,

Ever since the death of her mother, she hasn't been the same. I guess I could understand, or maybe I can't. When my mother had passed I brought loads of Vodka and partied like no other at her funeral! I've been thinking about putting Lolita back into secondary school, but then again, its too dangerous for her to be around all those little rascals, they call boys. The only boy, or should I say man, she should be around is myself, and myself only - The door immediately opens, and Harry closes his journal, throwing it into his drawer. When he turns around, he sees Lolita, next to the door, biting her lip, in just her shirt and underwear.

"Lo-Lolita what are you doing? Please put some clothes on." He clears his throat, trying not to look at her, but damn is it hard.

"Daddy, I'm scared, there's a spider in my room, and it's quite big." She frowns, gesturing just how big it was with her hands.

Harry mentally scolds her, since he's told her many times not to call him daddy. It just makes him feel worse, than he already does.

"Can I please sleep here tonight?" She lays down on the bed, spreading her whole body. Harry tries not to have any negative thoughts and just gulps and nods.

Hey guys! Hope you're having a great day💕 I'm going to try to cut loose on meat and turn into a vegetarian. I mean I don't even like meat but my mom makes me eat it like wth mom. But anyways please vote and comment ! Love you all