onze

Yayo - Lana Del Rey

She rushed her way home, quietly unlocking the door , and opening it.

When she walks in, Harry is in front of it, his face looks fuming.

"Where the hell were you! Have you seen what time it is?" He yells, making Lolita jump in fright.

"I was doing coursework at school , a-and I lost track of the time." She stutters, looking down.

"Stop lying to me!" He yells throwing a vase near her.

She shakes with fear. "I'm not lying"

"Mhm, you were probably out there being the Lady of the night." He scuffs, walking away.

"I was with Professor Horan! I wasn't doing my work because you didn't help me so I asked him."

"Oh sure you were, you know yourself you can't control yourself around men."

"You're just mad because I don't want to be with you! You're a scary, disgusting creeper!"At hearing this, Harry's heart shattered and was at the bottom of his stomach.

As Harry is about to walk back upstairs, Lolita tugs his shirt pulling him back.

"Harry, I'm sorry."

He looks down at her, and before he knew what he was doing, he pins her against the wall and starts kissing her, hard.

"Harry." She moans against his lips.

She feels his hand on her bare thigh but she does nothing about it. His fingers trail up and down her inner thigh , he puts his hands inside her underwear, the coolness of his fingertips sending shock waves through her body as he rubbed her throbbing clit.

"You tell me you don't want me, but your body is telling something totally different." He licks his fingers, and chuckles, leaving Lolita flushed.

He scoops her up into his arms causing her to squeal. Her mind rushes with thousands of thoughts, as he lays her on the couch. She sits, undoing his zipper, and pulls down his slacks, and then then uses her little hand to palm Harry.

Their heavy breathing, and her name falling from his lips was the only thing being heard as she continued going faster.

She takes off his boxers, his cock springing up surprising her. She's never actually seen it, and it's quite huge.

He pulls off her shirt, her beautiful body making him harder and header by the second.

"Your pair, they honestly give me life," He laughs, and her cheeks flush

"S-suck on it, please." He mutters, pulling her head towards the tip, spilling with pre-come. .

She nods, and puts her lips on his cock. She sucks only the tip, so Harry pushes her head into it. He moans loudly, pushing her head more and more.

He suddenly grabs her hair slamming himself into her mouth. She starts to gag as he thrusts into her mouth rapidly.

Hi guys how's life! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating I've just been going through some stuff but I want you guys to know that I love you , and I will go back to updating weekly if anyone still likes reading this book lol but okay bye have fun ily all-johanna xx