sept

Noir - Lana Del Rey

Lolita's period had finally ended. Harry was quite worried because it had lasted about eight days, and he remembered that Charlotte only had hers for three days, but he guesses that not every girl is the same.

Lolita was in the shower, getting ready for her first day of school. He had registered at Beardsley School for Girls.

She had argued with Harry that day, because she told him that she wanted to be in the same school as Tony, and he slapped her, and told her to never bring his name up. She stayed mad at him for about three hours, but then made up with him.

While shes in the shower, she starts thinking about her school. Will she like it? Will she make friends? Will her mother be proud of her?

She smiles at the thought of her mother. She misses her so dearly, she just wishes she were here instead of Harry. She laughs remembering her mother always running after her, yelling at her to clean her room-

She hears a knock on the door, interrupting her from her memories.

"Dolores, you have to hurry, its six- thirty seven." Harry tells her, from outside the door, she thanks the lord she had locked it.

"Okay." She rolls her eyes, shuts off the faucet, and grabs her towel, drying herself.

When she opens the door, she sees Harry ironing her uniform in her room.

"You know, I could've done it myself." She says, taking off her showercap.

"You could burn yourself, Lo." He speaks softly.

"Im not ten years old." She spits, glaring at him.

"Don't start." He warns, taking a deep breath, grabbing her skirt, and ironing it as well.

She grabs her underwear and bra, stomping to the bathroom to put them on. She goes back to her room, and Harry is sitting on her bed.

When he notices shes only in her white plain bra, and panties, he gestures for her to go to him, with his finger.

She does, walking slowly, sitting down on her bed. Harry looks at her and smiles. He lays her down fully on the bed and gets on top her. Harry pulls down her knickers. He places his hands on her knees, and slowly pulls them apart. He starts licking down her inner thighs, goose bumps on her pale skin now showing.

"I-I have to get ready, Harry." She says, trying not to moan, but he just shushes her, laying her back down.

He stops licking her thighs and gently blows cold air onto the areas he licked. It makes her shiver, and causes Harry to chuckle softly.

"You're so wet." He says putting his middle finger inside her. She starts breathing heavily, then Harry enters a second finger, she moans loudly, it being too much for her. He starts pumping in and out of her . Her moans and groans were uncontrollable now, her hips starting to buck.

"Harry." She moans, arching her back.

He pumps even more, curling his fingers with every movement. She feels her orgasm coming near.

Harry removes his fingers, and slides her panties all the way down her legs. He quickly enters his tongue on her cli.t, flicking back and forth quickly, licking every part of her. She couldn't hold her orgasm any longer, she yelped as she orgasmed. Harry still eating her out when she orgasmed. She screams in pleasure.

"So beautiful." He stares at her. Her breathing is loud, wiping the sweat beads from her forehead. As she's still recovering from her high, Harry gets up, walking to the door.

"Get dressed for school, you're late." He says, and walks out the door.

Hi guys, hope you're all doing okay! I get my surgery next week, and im honestly so scared, but I will try to update more and I know this story sucks rn but I am trying, and I think it'll get better! I love you all! Take care 💕

-Johanna xo