deux

Fucked my Way to the Top - Lana Del Rey

Lolita was still mad at Harry for screaming, and hitting her, but after 2 hours of him apologizing she decided to forgive him. She was in her room, playing with the dollhouse Harry had bought her a while back.

She knew that what she did was wrong, because she wasn't allowed to talk or be around any other boy, but she was honestly tired of Harry treating her like a child, even though she's only 15.

Lolita's mother had passed away a couple of months ago, and Harry, her stepfather had taken custody of her.

Harry had fell in love with Lolita since the first day he met her. He remembers it so clearly, her mother, Charlotte had invited him to their house, and he remembers finding Lolita in the backyard, reading near the sprinklers.

Him being able to be around Lolita is the only reason Harry even married her mother, as selfish as that sounds.

Charlotte was madly, deeply in love with Harry and when she found out that he had never loved her back, she killed herself. Harry was quite happy and sad when that happened because he did grow feelings for Charlotte even though he didn't love her, but he also knew that Lolita is now his no matter what.

Charlotte never knew that Harry loves Lolita.

No one knows, not even Lolita herself.

"Lolita?" He opens the door slightly, to reveal Lolita still playing with her dolls. He smiles softly at her, and she smiles back.

"Hi Harry." She murmurs, too concentrated on her dolls.

"We're gonna go out today, okay?" He sits on her bed, facing her.

"Really? Where?"

"Wherever you would like, but you have to do me a favor." He gestures for her to go to him, and she does.

He pulls her onto his lap, and starts kissing her neck. She stays quiet, while he starts rocking slowly onto her. His groin hardens, and an animal like groan escapes from his lips.

Even though Lolita's hair usually has two buns in her hair, it's let down, today. He brushes some of her hair, lips curling into a lustful grin as he notices her skirt is scrunched up, her white underwear showing.

"Mm, baby." He moans, as she accidentally moves over his hardened dic.k in a quick movement, making him groan and causing her to giggle softly. She kisses his lips sofly, him still rocking slowly onto her.

As Harry is about to release, Lolita gets up, running out the door, leaving Harry with the biggest boner, and the need for climax.

JESUS TAKE THE WHEELLLLLLL

omfg. what did i just write. im surely going to hell.

I might double update, bc I like writing this