13

AALIYAH 🧨

I started getting more out of breathe and not trying as hard as I usually do. And we only started doing this 30 minutes ago.

"Aaliyah move your legs faster, this is light work" Monica stopped and criticize me.

My hands went to my hips and I took deep breathes. "I just need a minute" I move out the shot and to the couch.

"See we need to do more breathing exercises and build back our stamina. It's been a couple weeks since our last one since y'all keep complaining how it doesn't do anything" Nicky tells us. "Now look at us".

Monica smacks her lips and falls back on the couch next to me.

"Can we do it later and do the eyelashes now?" I pray they agree with me because I can't be moving around so much. I'm almost three months so I don't know why these bitches are trying to kill me. My feet hurt and my back is getting sore more often. I can barely make it up the stairs without the time of a 80 year old.

"Or... you take off that big ass hoodie and do these breathing exercises so we can hurry up and finish this song" Nicky lays down on the floor and starts the breathing.

My heart sped up a bit when I thought about taking off my jacket. It's what's hiding this bump.

"Ugh, she's right. I want to do the eyelash deal and go home and finish my series" Monica pouted and got more comfortable.

Nicky sits and crosses her legs. "Fine. Go get the stuff" she gives in. I knew she secretly wanted to stop the dancing also. The song is just so fast and kind of hard to keep up with.

Monica shoots up happily and gets the box of the eyelashes while Nicky moves the tripod over to the couch.

"Use my phone since I have the 11" Monica says to purposely irritate me and Nicky.

"No one cares about your iPhone 11. It's the same shit but yours is ugly" I tell her.

"Y'all some haters" she sings and plops down in the middle of me and Nicky.

"Hey you guys today we have Britney Kaigon Lashes" Monica says full of excitement.

We do the whole video of putting on the lashes and showing them off for the last hour of us being at Nicky's.

"Ok, now I gotta go home and sleep" I pick my bag up from the floor.

"Bye, text me when you're home. Love you" Nicky tells me and Monica.

"Love you too" we both say walking out the room.

We walk down the stairs and out the door after I locked the bottom lock.

"How are you getting so thick? You getting your checks clapped?" Monica ask normally as she drinks some water.

I looked at her like she was crazy and gasped. "Fuck you, get out my business" I laughed.

"I mean I'm ready to start fucking, but these niggas be doing too much. I'm tryna be like Nicky and get ate out then kick the nigga to the curb" she smiles.

I shake my head and start distancing myself from her to cross the street.

"We'll continues this conversation when I get home" I tell her. Me and Nicky have to talk with Monica when she tells us big things like that so we can let her know what to do and what not to do since she's so bold and outgoing. Just to keep her grounded.