2

AALIYAH 🧨

"Look who's finally going to school" Nicky teases me when I go in the back seat of Monica's car.

"Sadly" I sighed. I put my seat belt on and went straight to my phone.

"Yeah, why haven't you been going to school? Honestly. You just say you don't feel like it and I don't believe you" Monica says. I shrug and kept my eyes on my phone.

"That's the whole truth and nothing but the truth nosey" I simply say. I really don't feel like going there and it's not completely because of the baby.

She smacked her lips and turned the radio up.

"No, you gotta change this, get out of this stage" Monica tells Nicky. "We don't fuck with Youngboy in this car" she says with extra emphasis on each word.

"I take my lick and I move on, fuck them niggas for life the way they did me wrong " Nicky just sung the song and ignored her. I joined her because I do love this song.

Monica jerked the car having us all jerk with it to stop us from singing.

"Hey" I kicked her seat. "I need my drivers license so bad" I say having Nicky agree with me.

"For real, get your shit together" She adds. I smacked my lips.

"You get your shit together and learn how to even drive. I just have to go to the place, you have to actually learn" she shook her head at that idea.

"I know for a fact I don't like driving. And why would I want to when I have my own personal driver?" she points at Monica.

"Shut up" Monica slaps her arm with her free hand.

🆗🆗

"I want another orange juice" Nicky says and starts looking around at the semi empty cafeteria

"I want another orange juice" Nicky says and starts looking around at the semi empty cafeteria. "If we would had went to Starbucks I could have gotten my coffee and an orange juice" she looks at Monica with a salty face.

"Pay for my gas before you start having demands. We can't go to damn Starbucks everyday" Monica said.

"We pay for the drinks and you pay for gas" I say. "That's a good deal".

"What about the forty dollar difference though?" She asked. I shrug with no emotion.

"What about it?" I drunk my juice and she snatched it from me mouth. I gasp and whipped my chin. "Asshole" I called her.

"You're the asshole, it's too early for y'all bullshit" she lays her head in her arms on the table. I took my juice back with an ugly face and continued drinking it.

"We don't have to get here so early, let's start coming late and skipping first period. We don't even do anything" I suggest. We have first and last period together which is very convenient.