12

AALIYAH🧨

I kept feelings King trying to gain my attention from across the table.

I texted him everything that happened last night with G like two hours ago and we agreed that we would stop being so close for a while to have him not think it's him.

But he was so happy to find out that G was supportive and isn't mad at me. For him, that's another story. I didn't say that G was mad per-say. I said that it'll be best if he doesn't know who it is and shouldn't find out.

I look up from my food and he nods his head to the school hallway outside of the lunch room. I shake my head too scared to even try that.

I pick my phone up and message him.

TO :
KING💕👑
G is on my ass. He keep staring at me

King turns his head and glances at G, who was at another table, trying not to look at me as people talked around him.

I looked back down at my phone to see he text me back.

FROM :
KING💕👑
Then I'll see you next period

I turn my phone off and look at Siyar who's giving Boii two little braids in the front.  They're so cute. I can't wait until King and I are like that freely.

"Ok, let's hurry up and get to English. These birds keep taking our seats and I'm not with it" Monica had me stand up and grabbed my arm to guide us out in a hurry.

I look back and King is catching up with Slimmy and Q. It was five of us in the class and we always took the back next to the big window, but these three girls have been taking our seats out of nowhere after 6 months, having us split up. Who would do that in the middle of January?

"Are you still up to come to Nicky's after work?" She ask me after linking arms after I was trailing behind her a bit.

"Yeah. I get off early so I'll be there to do the dance" I say. We're getting paid to dance to this artist song and then we have to try on these eyelashes that were sent from a small business to promote them.

"Ok. What are you wearing to the party? I was thinking something simple yet cute because all I wanna do is smoke and dance my ass off. I don't wanna go there to try and get at a nigga" she explains.

"I don't know, something basic. All I wanna do is eat and chill" I simply say. I can't even wear my favorite dress or these super cute crop tops I haven't worn yet because of this bump.

We get to class and our seats are unbothered.

"Yes, yes, yes" Monica cheers and going to her original seat. "Who just changes seats in the middle of the year when they KNOW people already claimed them?" She says loudly for people to hear on purpose.

Knowing the people in this class,they'll say something to those three girls to try and start stuff and then I'll have to jump in and defend Monica even though she started it.

I take my seat behind her and the guys come in the class as soon as the bell rings. King sat next to me in the back and Q and Slimmy are on both sides of Monica.

"Finally I can talk to you normally" he jokes and shoves my shoulder gently.

"I know" I turn to him with love in my eyes. He looks too fine today I just want to devour him right here and now.