Jake? Short

When Bryan was in the house he started to put some of the things he bought away as Nightmare walked in."why do you keep following me?" Bryan asked. Nightmare sat down in the coach and turned on the TV "because I want to know more about you". On the TV there was a snickers Commercial."Nope I'm going to take another shower" Bryan walked out of the room and went to his restroom. Nightmare went looking threw all of Bryan's house until he found a snickers bar. Bryan finished taking a shower and got dressed into some pjs. When he went back into the kitchen he saw Nightmare with the cheekiest face ever.

 When he went back into the kitchen he saw Nightmare with the cheekiest face ever

"Why me?" Bryan asked as he too the snickers from Nightmare and ate it. Nightmare was satisfied so he powered down in the coach waiting for Bryan to go to bed. Bryan sighed he brushed his teeth then started to get ready for bed. He normally had a glass of water with burst when he goes to bed so he got a cup then put some sink water into it. He turned all the lights off in the house then laid down. Soon Bryan was fast asleep.

Dream world
Bryan opened his eyes to see a white void all around him. "This is..." he cut off as a blue figure started to appear. When it appeared Bryan knew who would be coming almost at once."go back to your dimension I don't want you here" he turned his back as the thing showed a person." I DON'T KNOW HOW AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WERE I AM" the person cried out Bryan took a deep breath and thought about his wording carefully. When he finally had the words another glowing shape appeared in front of him. When it fully formed Bryan's eyes widened."Helios!" He stepped forward and hugged his old pet. Helios looked happy to see him."WAIT!! BRYAN!?" The person hadn't recognized Bryan cause of his new look. "Ya your dimension is leaking into my dimension". Bryan turned around looking straight into the persons eyes."jake long time no see"

And I'm ending there because I want to and I want to work on my other story a little.
So don't forget to check it out!
https://my.w.tt/z2QWXdDzWY