Bullying

No ones POV
Bryan woke up before his alarm clock. He got dressed in his everyday clothes.he made him self some breakfast. He then brushed his hair so it covered up his scar.

when he walked into the living room he saw it again "you got to be kidding me ugh?!?" He sighed in frustration when he looked at the coach he saw his inferno wand

when he walked into the living room he saw it again "you got to be kidding me ugh?!?" He sighed in frustration when he looked at the coach he saw his inferno wand. He thought he left it behind but it must have followed him."I'll be back after work so stay here!" Bryan said to his wand before leaving the house. He skipped to work when he got there he said "another day at Freddy faze bears pizzeria" the sliding doors opened and Molten was working on the computers."what made you in such a happy mood?" Molten asked looking over the computer screen."nothing" Bryan said in his normal cheerful tone. Before Bryan scanned his key card he could hear the animatronics talking. He listened in he could hear rockstar foxy,toy Chica,el chip, Helpy, AI afton and baby. Bryan turned around and saw that Molten as gone he then knew Molten was with the other animatronics.Bryan sat agents the door as he listened in. "Who wants to play make fun of Bryan?" Helpy asked. Bryan's heart sank almost at once "That is everyone's favorite game and he isn't here yet so why not" Rockstar Foxy said.

Molten's POV
I was glad Bryan was back to normal that means I could hurt him more now.I went into the vents and went above the door way to scare him when he comes in. I over heard the game the others were going to play.'oh no' I thought 'Bryan was here'. I stayed silent as Foxy started "Bryan doesn't do anything around here he acts all buddy buddy around use and only plays mini games he never fixes the place Helpy and molten are better business owners then him" everyone started laughing.toy Chica went next "Bryan bought all of use and he can't even take care of use like he bought the Pizzeria and didn't even know animatronics were included!" Everyone even Helpy started laughing at that.el chip just said something that no one under stud but everyone still laughed.Helpy went next "he leaves his credit card around and he gets mad at me when he spend money but he never spends it and it just sits he's a hoarder for money!" Everyone started laughing again. I even giggled at that a little. Baby went next "he's an idiot he forgot he bought security doors and ran right into them he's so loose minded." Every one started during laughing and I couldn't help but laugh. Last but not least AI afton went next "Bryan is everything you guess just said but worst on his second day he got a lawsuit! He doesn't know how to take care of animatronics so Freddy is broken! He can't control what's going on around use! Jon is now CEO and he just started so that's saying something" everyone started laughing even harder even me.

Bryans POV
I started silently sobbing I already knew these were all true the thing that hit me the hardest was the fact that this was there favorite game and the part about Freddy."just act like you just came in" I said to my self I wiped the tears and waited for my eyes to go back to normal. I scanned my card and walked in. Molten jumped down from the door way "ahh! Oh molten it's just you" I said as I walked past faking to be happy as much as possible . I could tell on molten's face he was shocked."Hey everybody!" I said waving at them with a full fake smile."hey Bryan!" They said back the baby noticed the hair over my eye "why is there hair over your eye?" She asked and all I could say in responds was "trying something new". I watched as baby just nodded "let's play a mini game" Helpy said as she lead the way to the portal. As soon as I get to the room I felt someone push me into the portal. I fell until I landed face first into the ground at a murder mystery map."ow" I said as I got up and rubbed my nose it didn't fell broken so I was relieved.

No ones POV
Snickering came from foxy "aww I was really hoping you would break your nose" he and the others except molten started to laugh. Then Bryan screamed as foxy killed him. Everyone started laughing more. For the next rounds it went the same some animatronic making fun of him then him getting killed. When he was the murder he was shot right away by AI afton as he said after "your face was to ugly to look at". Bryan ended the game and went back through the portal. Bryan was flung agents the wall hitting his back on a corner."ow" Bryan said as he felt up his back."Okay I'm going to leave guys!" He said smiling as he walked out of the Pizzeria and shut the door. As soon as he left the animatronics burst out laughing."omg he looked so dumb with his hair like that!" Toy Chica exclaimed.everyone ended up going back to there charging stations Except then Molten.

Molten's POV
I sat on top of the door frame thinking.'how was Bryan not upset about what happened. He didn't even get upset in the game!'. I kept thinking for a moment 'did he not notice or something' I then shook my head 'why am I worried about him I'm here to spy and keep an eye on him' I then went back to patrolling around the area but I couldn't stop thinking about what the other animatronics said about Bryan.

Bryan's POV
Almost as soon as I left the Pizzeria I started to break down and cry. The animatronics thought I was a bad business owner and thought I would be better else where. I then had a flash back

Flash back
Bryan was around 10 when his flash back began. Bryan was flying around far from the ground when some of Zeus kids started throwing stuff at him. One of the kids grabbed a bow and arrow and shot at Bryan hitting his wing."ha look at him" the kid Called out to his friends as Bryan started to spiral down towards earth.  Bryan crashed into the ground and heard a snap from his good wing. When he sat up he realized he couldn't fell his wings. He was stuck on earth for a few days before someone found him and brought him back to his family. His wings couldn't be saved so they were cut off to help him get around more easily without  them dragging me down.
End of flash back

Bryan got up still crying slightly as he walked back to his house it started to rain. When he got back he looked at his inferno wand "they don't like me as I am so they will get a Change" Bryan said in a unreadable tone.

To be continued

(This was really fun to write some of in insults are pretty bad cause I don't do that for a living soo ya I've gone over this literally 20 times no joke so if there are any spelling and grammar mistakes I'm going to bed mad)