Wings

The gun is back⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️))

Bryan woke up sweating from his nightmare.He could feel something heavy on his back but he didn't know what it was exactly. Nightmare was offline in the darkest corner of Bryan's bed room. Bryan went to his restroom to wash off his face. What he saw almost made him scream in anger."no this can't be happening" he saw big white wings in the mirror . They were at least 4 feet long and 10 pounds heavy each!.'god no, my home dump is leaking into my new home Dimension ". He washed his face and took a shower. His wings weren't a big problem to him sense he has had them before but it was kinda strange having them in this dimension . He took out his wand and cast a spell to make his wings invisible they were still there so anyone who hit within 4 feet of Bryan would be able to feel his wings. He got changed into something new it was still different form what he used to wear and was still pretty dark. He also did his hair differently to change it up a little

Bryan picked up his gun form the counter and put his gun in his pocket then walked out of the bathroom

Bryan picked up his gun form the counter and put his gun in his pocket then walked out of the bathroom. Nightmare was online now just waiting in living room for Bryan. He was going to have some fun with holding this over Bryan's head. He also was going to ask what made Bryan change but he was going to ask the other animatronics. "Okay let's go" Bryan said as he walked out of the door. He tucked his wings in as much as possible but it strained him a lot to do that cause he never really did it before. Once he was threw the door he let his wings out again. Nightmare followed Bryan. Bryan opened the doors for the pizzeria molten was on the computer trying to figure out Bryan's credit card password for Helpy but was failing.Nightmare went to the main room to having everyone glaring at him."What did I miss" Nightmare asked as baby was about to answer yelling came from the front part of the building."ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHt NOW MOLTEN!! TRYING TO GET INTO MY CREDIT CARD!!" Bryan was screaming at this point. Molten was in the corner and wasn't able to say anything because Bryan wouldn't stop screaming. Everyone walked into the room As Bryan wouldn't stop screaming at molten. Nedd bear took a few steps forward he was 5 feet away from Bryan now. Bryan pulled his gun out."STAY AWAY" he yelled at nedd bear as he pointed the gun at him.Nightmare watched as Nedd bear took steps back and everyone was trying to get Bryan to calm down.'oh this is great just great' Nightmare thought. Bryan started yelling again and now was pointing the gun at Nightmare."Bryan put the gun down pls!" Nedd bear said trying to get closer to Bryan but everyone would pull him back. Nightmare looked at his brother before looking back at Bryan."Bryan put the gun down and calm down before I tell the animatronics what—" Bryan didn't even need Nightmare to finish that sentence he put the gone away took a deep breath. He grabbed some paper work then went to the main room. The animatronics looked at Nightmare with questioning looks but Nightmare just walked away soon followed by Nedd  bear. The brothers went into the vents and started to argue. The rest of the animatronics went into the main room and Bryan was gone. They talked for a while. Molten finally went to the main room and everyone started to talk about what happened back there with Bryan. Bryan was in the kitchen with the papers listening in in the conversation after a while he went into the hall way and opened up a secret door. He went inside and shut the door behind him the room was pretty big. There were no vents in the room. The walls were light blue and there was dark grey carpets. There was a desk in the corner of the room with a computer and a file cabinet. On the other side there were pictures of all the animatronics and some of the people from his dimension . Some had X's over them. If some took a close look it would be easily to see the people who were crossed off were Bri,jakey,nedd bear,baby, and a few other people he has hurt either emotionally or physically . Bryan walked to his desk and started to work. When he started to work his invisibility spell ran out and his wings appeared."you've got to be kidding me!" Bryan didn't bring his wand with him today and summoning his wand would take a lot of noise that would give away his secret place. Bryan just started to do paperwork. Nedd bear and Nightmare cane out of the vents. They had now been arguing for about an hour. Nedd bear joined the group as everyone was asking were Bryan was at this point. Nightmare powered down and looked over Bryan's nightmare.Nightmare found it funny at what Bryan was scared of but he paused the dream when they got to the point when there were 2 Bryan's . He looked over this part over and over again but couldn't find anything really important so Nightmare powered back on. Bryan had finished his work. He took a deep breath the took all the paper work and opened the door. He shut the door behind him and went into the kitchen from the kitchen he went into the main room where gasped came from everyone. Nightmare had just powered on to a big shock as he saw Bryan."Bryan why do you have wings!??!?" Baby asked shocked. Bryan ignored everyone and put the papers away. Molten watched him closely then something came to mind. He started to mess with the portal a little and soon found out the 2 dimensions were now merging together. Bryan left the pizzeria with Nightmare tagging not far behind home. Bryan already knew Nightmare was following him but he didn't really care at this point. He went to the store on his way home to get a few things for his house. Everyone thought he was just in a costume so no one questioned him. He exited the store and continued home. When he got home he unlocked the door tucked his wings in and entered. That's when Nightmare realized he never asked the animatronics what happened to Bryan to make him change.

Hey everyone I'm back!!! I have no good reason why I didn't post a story 😅 I just got caught up on watching someone's YouTube channel so here it is! Better late then never right yup!))