Teaser

- not edited

This is just a teaser for the next part cause I want to make the next part something special

In side Nedd bears mind
??? POV
I've been locked up for so long in this black Area. The chains around my hands and feet keeping me from escaping. I shared this body with Nedd bear but all I am is a thought. All of a sudden a feel a burning sensation go threw my wires as the chains shatter into pieces and disappear and Nedd bear appears. I stand up as the dark room grows brighter."so brother what happened can't keep me back anymore?" I asked Nedd bear before I realized his body was beaten up and burned. I started to laugh."seems like you will need a new body and so will I..."

(I think People should know who this is but if not I'll just keep it to my self I was trying to come up with an idea for the next part and I thought having Nedd bears brother would be a great idea and this isn't based off the fandom I just thought...

(I think People should know who this is but if not I'll just keep it to my self I was trying to come up with an idea for the next part and I thought having Nedd bears brother would be a great idea and this isn't based off the fandom I just thoughtcrimes would be fun to have this animatronic be in it)