Bryan's Nightmare

I had to much fun writing this😂😂

Bryan finished working and went to bed. When he fell asleep he was trapped inside a night mare. He looked up to bright pink sky's with clouds shaped as big hearts♥️ . When he looked around there were one million small purple and white Teddy's bears that were the size of Helpy trying to hug him. He was running for his life when he fell off a cliff. He tumbled and fell onto a fluffy unicorn."AHHH". He jumped off the unicorn as fast as he could and tried to run but he got stuck in a dance battle with minions. Nightmare was invisible to Bryan he was just staring in shock.

 Nightmare was invisible to Bryan he was just staring in shock

'Is this really what Bryan fears. WAIT so this nightmare I caused is telling me he's scared of  almost every thing a little girl dreams of!!! WHAT'. Nightmare just watched as Bryan was winning the dance battle. Once the battle was over Bryan was screaming "HELP SOMEONE!!". Bryan was chased around by very small talking cookies. When Bryan stopped running he was in front of a big bright pink castle that had unicorn banners and was giving out free chocolate ice cream. One of the servants a talking dog tried to give him some chocolate ice cream. Bryan screamed almost as soon as he saw the chocolate ice cream and started running again. Nightmare started to laugh so hard.'he's scared of chocolate ice cream!'.Bryan kept running until he was in a pure white area. Bryan looked around for a while and when he turned back there was him when he had first stared the camp."get out of here" Bryan said. The other Bryan just stud there looking at him. Nightmare had stopped laughing and was watching with interest."Why would you tell me to go away I'm a part of you" the other Bryan said. Bryan took a deep breath and answered calm."Your not a part of me the magic you have is but the part of you in general isn't." The other Bryan started to fade away leaving a bright blue,black, And white ball. Bryan touched it then the ball went into his body. The area around flashed and Bryan was in front of jake and Nedd Bear. Nightmare was still watching. Nedd bear was telling Bryan about his love for him and jake was doing the same thing. With in seconds they were asking to go on a date then five seconds later they were on there knees proposing. Bryan had wife's eyes and stepped back. He started to run. Nightmare watched as this all unfolded. 'So he's scared of love and being committed'. The nightmare then ended.

Okay ya I had to much fun writing this good day!!