Stupid robot

Disclaimer
First time story
There will be some cussing 🤬!
Bad grammar
Switch in POV a lot

No ones POV
Bryan woke up in his room.he got dressed in his blue outfit and put his hat on.he brushed his teeth and did his hair. He quickly made him self some breakfast.he looked at the time he was 1 hour late.he rushed to the bus stop witch took him to the pizzeria. "It's another day at Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria" he said as he walked in.
Molten POV
I saw Bryan outside the window when he walked in his face went from happy to dull when he saw me "What is it child?" I asked teasing him like I always do.

Bryan's POV
I hated molten and it was easy to see."shut the fuck up molten"  Bryan said as he walked past.  I could tell molten was surprised by my words.Bryan didn't admit it but words hurt him more then what he would like to think.he scanned his key card and walked in. He noticed Nedd bear,baby,helps,AI Afton, happy frog and left online.
No ones POV
Bryan put a smile on his faces as he walked in. Nedd bear ran up to Bryan saying "BRYAN!". Bryan hugged nedd bear "hey nedd bear how have you been doing?" Bryan asked smiling

After 5 minutes of talking

"Let's do a mini game!" Bryan said and everyone agreed.

Molten POV
As he heard this he teleported to the portal room and messed with the portal.'this is going to be fun' he thought. As he finished and waited for the others."you finally came" he told Bryan and the other when they came.Bryan stayed silent as the other got ready and they jumped into the portal

Bryan's POV
They entered a murder mystery and he was the murder. "Okay everybody seems like we're playing murder mystery" he said. What came after shocked him. Nedd bear and AI Afton yelled at him telling him to shut up and no one wanted to hear his voice.

NO ones POV
Through out the whole game everyone was calling Bryan names and being mean. Molten had stayed silent through the hole thing.Bryan then said "o-Okay let's go back" followed by everyone telling him to shut up. Once they were All back through the portal they were al flung agents the walls while Bryan landed safely. Bryan left before anyone could get up. Molten though was already at the front desk

Molten POV
I looked at Bryan as he Locke the door "looks like all your animatronics are going to turn on you". The next thing Bryan did surprised me he got close to my face and said "you can call me names, you can hurt me on the inside and out. But you can't fucking mess with the animatronics" he then walked out of the Pizzeria.'he must be in a bad mood' I thought. I went back to the other animatronics to see them confused on were Bryan was. That's when it hit me he left before they got onto there get and could say sorry sense they seemed to remember cause there faces were full of sorrow.

The next day

No ones POV
Bryan woke up and did what he normally did when he woke up. This time at the table there was a note that said "dear Bryan, I hustled wanted to say your so stupid for thinking you could own a Pizzeria I mean you have jelly do all the work while you play mini games! Spring trap is trying to take over the Pizzeria and your. It doing anything. Your the worst business owner I have ever seen! Your lucky that Your animatronics keep the truth from you they hate you! They think that they could have a better owner!" The note ended Bryan crumbled it up as tears started to drop down his face. Bryan wipes his face and chose to take his car today it was a red Aston Martin Valkyrie.(ÒvÓ)when Bryan got there molten almost got out of the Pizzeria at once "when did you get this?" He asked shocked Bryan glared at him and answered "it's non of your concern you stupid robot". With that the other animatronics came out to see what was going on most were surprised about the car."lets go play a mini game" he said as he went inside and into the portal room.

Molten POV
Something was off about Bryan and he could tell. He jumped into the portal to land in a hide and seek map. It wasn't one of there normal ones it was different. It was like a camp."were are we" he the noticed Bryan "omg Bryan are you okay?" As a stranger walked up on the group.

Nedd bear POV
It was scary hear "Bryan I'm scared" he ran behind Bryan who laughed kindly. That's when he noticed Bryan looked different. He had black wings and was wearing something black and purple. Bryan refuses to look up to show his face."Bryan~ pls look at us".

Bryan's POV
He didn't like being Hera this was a place he never wanted to see again he looked up at nedd bear half of his face was gone. He heard everyone gasp."what happened to your face!!" Baby asked. 'I'm going to have to lie' he though to him self. "I-I don't know we jumped through the portal and now I'm like this". The others inspected him to make sure he was there Bryan.

??? POV
What were these people doing here. 'Wait is that' he took a good look at who they were gathering around. "Hey who are you people?"

Bryans POV
He looked up to see someone he didn't want to see. They had brown hair with blue tips and a blueish crown on there head (Jakey). "This is nedd bear,AI Afton,baby,helpy,lefty,molten" he said pointing at all the animatronics."I'm Bryan do you know were we are and who are you?". 'I just need to pretend I forgot who he was I'll just give him a reason to think it's not the me he knows.'

Jakes POV
Some thing is off about this group."I'm jake how do you not remember me Bryan?". He asked it had only been 5 years sense Bryan had disappeared there was a whole search for him but lots of people were relieved he left.what he heard next shocked him "were from a different Dimension and we were going through the portal and I don't normally look like this I normally have a blue outfit on and a hat but then for some reason we came her and I look like this" Bryan answered. Jake then took a better look at Bryan he's definitely different then his Bryan but something seemed off about him.

Nedd bear POV
He didn't like the way jake was looking at Bryan. He snuggled closer to Bryan "were are we?" He asked. Bryan started to laugh again.(after jake explained because I don't know how to)

Molten POV
He was in shock with the answer."Okay jake how do you know Bryan or at least your world Bryan?" He asked."Well are world Bryan is the son of Aphrodites, he loved animals and always looked good." Then helpy chimed in "that not are Bryan". Molten glared at helpy."...we got together but something happened and he became power hungry. We broke up before the ball. He then got bad and left when he came back he got mad again and turned into they" he pointed his finger at Bryan. "He called him self ugly because of that face wound then 1 year after that he disappeared" Jake said. Molten was shocked but he then thought about how Bryan has been acting weird maybe it due to something like that

Bryan's POV
Let's just play the mini game and get out of here this place gives me a bad feeling" Bryan said

To be continued