Prologue

A young woman holding a small bundle that consisted of a sleeping three year old, with brown hair and a mysterious serum coursing through her veins. "Where is that damn tower?" The lady muttered almost slipping when footsteps were heard behind her, 'shit thers coming I need to leave her with her father' as the lady started to speed up the Avengers tower came into view from their the lady had to find his house. "Dammit shouldve figured he didnt live here... " the footsteps got closer as rain began to fall lightly at first, "doctor theres no place for you to go,  give up the child and return" a hydra agent called out. 'Never' she thought to herself as she pulled out a letter and started running a black car pulled up as Tony rolled down the window, "you called me here why?" He asked bored as his gaze flicked to the child and his eyes widened. "I-is that...?" She nodded quickly handing him the child and took off "wait!" He yelled but she was already gone as he rolled up the window a bit, "sir? Did you see a lady running this way with a child?" A voice asked gruffly and Tony put the child next to him. "No sorry" he shrugged recongizing the agent, "oh Mr.Stark" the agent said surprised as Tony rolled his eyes. "Get lost" he muttered as Happy drummed his thumbs on the steering wheel, the agent nodded and took off spotting something in the shadows, as Happy began to drive a scream of fear was heard but no longer as thunder shook the sky. ' she looks just like you' Tony thought as the young child opened her brown eyes,  Tony glanced over as something purple moved in her eyes making Tony look confused but he shook his head figuring it was a trick of light.

"Back to my place Happy" Tony muttered, as he began to read the letter from the childs mother.
'Dear, Tony Stark
This child... Samantha is your child we met three years back... I was being hunted and I couldnt give her up to them please take care of her.
Yours truly, unknown (no one needs to know my name).
Tony sighed and looked over at the child again, "we have arrived Tony" Happy said looking into the mirrior. "Thank you" Tony said picking up the child, "no one shall know I have a child... " Tony said looking at Happy who nodded in agreement.

"Tony what do you have there?" Pepper asked looking at the bundle sleeping in my arms, "its a child... " Tony said softly as the three year old woke and glanced at Pepper "pwetty lady" the young child mumbled making Pepper raise an eyebrow. "Did I just recieve a compliment from a child?" Pepper asked looking at the little girl, "yeah you did" Tony said shocked "she is definitely my child considering how quickly she learned to talk... " Tony muttered in awe.

"Wheres her mother?" Pepper asked concerned as the young child began to cry, "here give her here" Pepper motioned for the child "shes dead..." Tony said sadly as Pepper looked up sadly as the child fell asleep again, "oh this poor child" she said sadly looking at her "she will stay here... " Pepper nodded and swayed back and forth soothing the child more.

"I will homeschool her and she will grow up around the avengers" Tony said smiling, Pepper nodded slowly and somewhat stiffly at the sound of the Avengers. "You better behave Tony... You need to be responsi-" Tony looked at Pepper sharply "I know Pepper and I will" he said looking at his daughter carefully her soft features held Stark DNA along eith her mothers festures. "The world also cannot know she is my daughter" Tony said looking at Pepper who nodded in understanding, "I will help you raise her as well... She will need a motherly figure other then Natasha knowing she will take the sister role..." The little girl woke and stared at Pepper carefully then smiled "mommy" the child said making Peppers eyes widen in surprise. "Well you have no option now,  now do you?" Tony said smirking as the young child was set down carefully. "Daddy?" The young child was staring at Tony when that was said and Tony's chest tightened "I will take her in my daughter or not" he smiled.

Hey my friends!  I hope this id alright!  I couldnt figure out a title if you have a better idea then The Wolf and The Spider, then that would be helpful because her main is a wolf but she can do whatever she wanted... Hope yall enjoy!