Chapter 8

We got to my apartment 2 minutes after Franziska got a nosebleed. She kept pinching her nose as we walked and as soon as we got there, I unlocked the door. I lead Franziska to the bathroom as I pointed Miles toward the couch.

"Here." I say as I give her the tissue.

"Thank you, Phoenix Edgeworth."

I blushed at this comment. Then, I smirked.

"You're welcome, Franziska Fey."

She then grabbed her whip and whipped me as she blushed. I started laughing at this.

"Is everything alright?" Asked the prosecutor in red as he stood in the doorway of the bathroom.

Franziska scoffed and left the bathroom. I started laughing, but Miles was severely confused.

"Don't worry, Miles. It's nothing serious."

Then, I walked out of the bathroom, Miles following me from behind. Then, someone opened the door. It was Trucy and Pearls. I looked at Trucy with a smirk.

"Hey, Daddy! Hey, Auntie! Hey, Uncle!"

"Hey Truce!" I say. "How was your nap with Pearls?"

Her face turned red, and so did Pearls'. We all started laughing at this.

"Y-You knew?" She said, nervously. "How did you-"

"I saw you at the Agency. You two are so cute together."

She and Pearls blushed at this.

"Come and sit with us." Said the female prosecutor.

They nodded and Trucy took Pearls' hand and lead her to the couch.