Chapter 2

I arrived at the agency about 5 minutes ago after I went to my apartment. Apollo, Trucy, and Athena were all at the agency. We talked while I was waiting for Miles. I then heard a knock at the door.

"Ooo, looks like the lawyer's boyfriend is here." said the orange haired girl.

"He's not my boyfriend, Athena, we're only going out for lunch."

"Ah, so it's a date?"

"Why does everyone think it's a date? It's not a date!"

I could here another knock at the door.

"Coming, Miles!"

"You better hurry before your boyfriend goes without you!"

Everyone started laughing. I groaned and went to the door so I can open the door for him.

I saw him standing at the door and his nose was bleeding. He was covering his nose with one of his hands.

"Woah, Miles! Are you alright?"

"I am fine, Wright. Just got a nosebleed."

"Come inside, I can get you a tissue."

I opened the door some more so he can come in. He nodded gratefully as I smiled to him.

"Hey Mr. Edgeworth!" said the lawyer as he was doing some work.

"Hello, Justice. I see that you are as fine as ever."

"I'm going to go get you a tissue. I'll be right back."

I went to the direction of the bathroom and grabbed a couple of tissues. I then went back to find Trucy talking to him. I went up to him and gave him the tissues.

"Thank you, Wright."

"It's no problem. Can I ask, what happened?"

He hesitated for a moment.

"I tripped and fell as I was going up the stairs."

I could tell that was a lie, he had several psyche-locks around him. But I just went with it. He then got up and threw the tissues away.

"Ready to go, Wright?"

"Yeah, let's go."

We started walking toward the door. I opened it for him and then as I turned around, I saw Trucy, Apollo, and Athena giving me the same look that Maya gave me. I rolled my eyes and shut the door.