Volume 2/Chap. 8: Guess Who's Back?

After Recruit (yes I'm referring to you as recruit now) died in the Medic Ward and Beacon giving him a proper funeral, the Huntsmen that did stay graduated and became roaming Huntsmen & Huntresses, including RWBY, JNPR, CFVY (1 year early), and RNBW, the Operators that stuck with him during this wild ride of an adventure.

RWBY & JNPR travelled to Mistral for Grimm Exterminatus purposes, and the occasional camping in the woods with Drunkle Qrow. CFVY and RNBW travelled to Vacuo for the same purposes as the Main 2, but sprinkling in some story telling from RNBW, like that time Rook lost his dinner plates because the Spetsnaz and Recruit were using them for their Gopnik Piknik.

The Gravestone Nora planted next to Recruit's coffin remains next to the actual Tombstone that highlighted what Recruit can do as a person, and a less beefy Blood Marine. Gifts were laden on the soil of the dead operator, specifically A Rabbit Statue from Velvet, A Playboy Magazine from Vigil, anda ffermented Strawberry Sunrise in a jar from Yang. It wasn't much but Recruit didn't ask for much at all.

Inside Recruit's Coffin, the rabbit lover was still wearing his Jojo outfit, just without the jacket, eyes still closed and an Armor Piercing scar still on his right lung. And then it fucken happened, because by some miracle or plot armor, Recruit jolts his eyes open.

Recruit: What.

He checks his surroundings and quickly realizes...

Recruit: The.

He takes out his hidden shield from behind his back and busts out the coffin that was restricting his movement, and bursted out the first thing he says in 3 and a half years into the beautiful shattered moon

Recruit: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

The shout was so loud, Ozpin woke up from his coffee overdose, Blake perked up at an Operator in Training's yell, Same goes for Velvet, and Maximum Mozzie Goose shouted back at him

Moz: SHUT THE FECK UP WOULD YA?!

It didn't reach Recruit's earlobes as he still had on his dust collecting balaclava. Back to Recruit he's still trying to process how he's still alive.

Recruit: Okay, so I got shot, got dragged to the Medic Ward, my buddies being all sappy with me and I get buried six feet under. What the actual-

He couldn't finish his sentence because of a coffee mug shattering onto the ground and the Reflex Dot Man finishing his thoughts exactly.

Ozpin: -Fuck. I'm not dreaming, am I?

Recruit: You're Literally Seeing Me Right Now Oz, How Many Years Has It Been?!

Oz: Three and A Half, oh and the rest of your team took off to Vacuo.

Recruit: Wait, they graduated?!

Oz: Yes, and also RWBY, JNPR, and CFVY 1 year early.

Recruit: Oh thank goodness.

Oz: And since your 'death', Velvet wanted to be like you so she took photos of your shield and equipment.

Recruit: Wait what?

Oz: and she got training by your teammates and even beat up CRDL once.

Recruit: My girl.

Oz: oh and you might want to catch up to your team.

Recruit: oh yeah, by the way where's my stuff?

Ozpin chucks a briefcase at him, Recruit catches it and cracked it open, inside was a 1911 TacoPS, a P226 Sig Sauer, 3 Toxic Babes, Flashbangs and even two of Thermite's Drywall Making Devices.

Recruit: Wait a second, Ozpin how did you get this stuff?

Oz: Well since there are multiple students not even from Remnant here, I did the only thing I'm good at and borrowed Raven's sword so I can teleport to your realm, I met a Japanese Weeb and a German Junkie on the way back however.

Ozpin's Stroll into Hereford

Ozpin loaded the briefcase up with the stuff mentioned below, made a portal back to his office so he can chuck inside the FBI SWAT 2 Armor Recruit Uniform. Oh and some of Bandit's drugs so he can spike Oobleck's coffee for later. While he was about to enter the portal, however, A Certain Weeb dragging a Coked Out German encountered Ozpin

Echo: Ozpin?

Oz: wait who are you?

Echo: One of Recruit's Friends

Oz: oh, I see. Well carry on then.

Ozpin walks into the portal and disappears. Echo snatched some of Bandit's drugs and went to his room, all the while muttering to himself

Echo: wait 'till Smoke hears about his Babes being stolen

Back to Beacon Courtyard

Ozpin: and I have one more surprise for you.

Recruit: what is it?

Oz: Follow me

They both made their way up to his office, on the way Recruit saw what Ozpin was talking about. There were 3 guys, red shaded Ninja dude, shirtless muscly guy with teashades, and One Helluva Smoker. Another group of people coming straight out of Borderlands, and another group coming from Darkest Dungeon. Man these new transfer students really like Remnant.

And then Ozpin's pad. Nothing changed, except for the fact that he hung his own Ahegao Jacket next to Recruit's Jacket, still having a slightly red tint on the chest area. Recruit got his jacket back and came up to Oz

Recruit: So what did you wanna show me?

Ozpin: *chucks a lootcrate at his face* Catch

Recruit: *lootcrate hits his face* Ow. *still manages to catch it and crack it open* ......Are you serious?

Recruit gets an upgrade to his FBI SWAT Armor. A +1 Armor Upgrade while still keeping his 3 Speed Quickness. Oh and Blitz's spare Sun Shield

Ozpin: Yep. I'm serious, I don't want you dying on your second chance here, so have an upgrade.

Recruit: You do realize you're the best headmaster ever right?

Ozpin: I know I am.

Recruit: Then I'll take the Upgrade All button you gave me.

Ozpin: after you've suited up, I'll call up a Bullhead with someone you know riding inside.

Recruit: if it's Echo i swear Oz.

Ozpin: No no, not that Japanese Weeaboo, but someone wanting to assist you in your goal to regrouping with your comrades.

Recruit: I have a slight feeling it's either a Meaty GIGN or a Certain Spetsnaz...

Ozpin: well, you're alive and well again, and seeing as you shouted that loudly, you might want to use that Blood Marine training again.

Recruit: what? Why-

And then he gets knocked out by a very sleepy and grumpy Goodwitch.

Goodwitch: Good to have you back, Recruit.

Ozpin: Aww don't be like that, he just woke up from his coma

Goodwitch: and i need sleep. Can I sleep on your couch, I'm too tired to walk back anyway.

Ozpin: Go ahead, I'll just sleep from another Coffee Overdose

Glynda crashed onto Oz's couch, almost breaking it with those thighs, Oz drinks 69 cups of coffee from the neverending mug, and drowsily says this before he passes out.

Oz: Welcome Back To Shitpost Central

WOOOOOO BABY I'M BACK. well it's been a hot minute, right? Well this story is going up until 25 because SEVEN CHAPTERS AINT ENOUGH.

Well with that said, take care you beautiful ladies and gents.