Part 1: Grimm, Beacon and Shield Comparing

A/N: im writing this at 8 pm in Singapore so......dont expect me to pull some tricks here.

Y/N POV

All 4 girls were staring at me with awe....sort of

Yang: Ok, Who are you and how did you fit in that shield.

Y/N: First, should i really tell you? Second, don't question my ways.

Yang: ooook, im just gonna let that slide.

Weiss: was it you who made that sound?

Y/N: do you see anyone else here Ice Queen?

Weiss: Why, You..!

Ruby: Calm Down Weiss, and may i ask you a question?

Y/N: yes.....?

Ruby: Good *inhales*...............HOWDIDYOUDOTHAT?!WHATKINDOFWEAPONSDOYOUHAVE?!ANDMOSTOFALLWHATINTHEFLIP*Inhales*Are you wearing?

Y/N: umm....FBI SWAT issued Recruit Armor (please don't criticize me of what i say it is)

Ruby: Umm....what is FBI SWAT?

Weiss: And more importantly, How dod you get that kind of weaponry? It would be nice to have that kind of firepower in the Atlas Military

Y/N: first off, FBI SWAT is a unit of well trained soldiers, kind of like that Atlas Military you mentioned earlier, second, you will not have my weapons.

???: uhh guys..?

Weiss: what is it? Cant you see we are in the middle of questioning him?

???: Grimm. And there are tons of them surrounding us.

Y/N: well, shit.

As everyone except me ready their weapons, the so called 'grimm' circle us. I think i saw a giant ass scorpion

Ruby: Blake! Grimm Count!

Blake:......50 Beowulfs, 35 Ursas, 5 Deathstalkers and 2 Nevermores

Yang: well, nice knowing ya guys

Ruby: Not If I Do Something About It! *rushes a Deathstalker*

Yang: Ruby! Wait!

Then the fight begins...and the deathstalkers circled around her...welp, guess its my turn to save her.

As she struggles against the deathstalkers, i just Rush B and shoot off all of their tails with one bullet, got all of them to follow me, and manage to get them all with a c4.

Y/N: *phew* you alright ru-*slash*FUCK!

Guess a lucky Beowulf got my back.

Y/N: you motherfucker!

I just turn around and killed him with my shield. Not going into detail because its a bit gruesome.

Y/N: welp, i think thats i-*stab*SHIT!

As if on cue, a big ass bird sticks its huge ass feather right below my knee, shot it down and pulled the feather out.

Y/N: I should help them out.....from a distance

I help by shooting the ones the 3 didnt notice, and i get tackled, i figure it was another beowulf or a bear, but its just Ruby.

Ruby:THAAANK YOU!!!

Y/N: heh, it's no big deal, thats what the FBI SWAT do anyways

I got Ruby off of me and dusted myself off, i guess the fighting stopped since i dont hear any *buck*shots, or any slicing or shooting so...i guess ill just wait for them.