Part/Chapter 6: Multitude Of Shit

I'm Running Out Of Ideas Here, Halp

Y/n POV
'Can Anything Normal Happen For Once?' I thought as I See Sledge and Nora Fucking Shit Up Around The Emerald Forest, Vigil and Ren high on tea, and Blake's Gone Missing. Great. And Since It's In My Job Description To Find Missing People And Bring Them Back Here Safely.......Fuck it, I'll just blow open a building and kill everyone inside except the hostage but I can't do that since Fuze is one of the three people capable to do it.

Back on track, I Slapped Vigil Harder than How He Slapped Me, Fired A Singular AC-130 Missile somewhere near Sledge, then I got both a scroll call and an earpiece call, I Answered both of them and let me tell you, It's a bad idea

Sledge/Ozpin: OY FOOKWIT! YOU COULD'A KILLED ME!/Was that a missile? Or was it Mr. Winchester getting his dick shot off?

Y/n: FUCK MY EARHOLES! Ok, Sledge, I Need You For Something, and Sorry, Ozpin, It's A Missile.

Ozpin: I Understand.

Sledge: Do We Need To Find Blake Or Somthin' Like That?

Y/n: yep. and also how's Velvet after the uhh.....you know...

Sledge: she's fine. And by that I mean SHE GOT HER FUGGEN HYMEN STITCHED BACK

Vigil: *spits out tea* WHO'S WHAT GOT WHAT BACK?!

Y/n: NOT THE POINT RIGHT NOW. Ok. We Find Blake, Talk About It Later And SLEDGE DON'T FUGGEN EAT MY COOKIES

unfortunately as I said 'Cookies' Ruby uses her semblance to chase after Sledge.

Y/n: Sledge. Mate, run your ass back here.

Sledge: Why?

Y/n: A RED HEAT-SEEKING MISSILE IS HEADED YOUR WAY!

and in a blink of an eye, Sledge appears in front of me....or actually crushing vigil

Sledge: KPOP SHIELD ACTIVE! FUCK YOU HEAT SEEKER!

Vigil: I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR THIS!

and another cue pops and Ruby, Sledge and Vigil explode.............actually there were 2.........

Sledge:................*raises pack of cookies in defeat*

Vigil: let's get to whatever we were doing so we can continue this shitshow later. *coughs out soot*

Y/n: CUE THE FUCKING TIMESKIP PLEASE!

TIMESKIP

Here we are....at the docks....this place looks like a fuggen warzone. We scanned the place top to bottom but what catches my eye were the fucking SEVERED ARMS AND LEGS! I Know It's Irrational To Shout At A Time Like This But Goddamn! Someone Else Must Be Here!

I was about to ask Vigil and Sledge about the severed limbs but us 3 all hear a familiar masterkey shotgun go off

(A/N: This is the last operator i'm gonna add. Because It's A 4 Man Team.)

We then hear screaming and feet running away from Maple Syrup Monster, and he finally shows himself to us. Bucky Fuckin' Brown. In the Canadian Flesh

Buck: Holy Shit, You Guys Are Here! Thank God I'm Not Alone Here

Y/n: I could say 'good to have you back' or whatever right now, but did you see a gothic girl with cat ears around here?

Buck: *points to an alleyway* I think over there, and hurry up, she got the bad end of the fight

Vigil: if Doc was here, we wouldn't be healing Blake by now, right Sledge? *looks around for Sledge* Sledge?

We heard men screaming and a hammer hitting anything it touches, so we rushed over to the alleyway, and see Sledge acting like Goblin Slayer, Knocking Out the White Fang Members, an Unconcious Sun and Bla-OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE WHO HAD THE IDEA OF MAKING ALMOST EVERY CRIMINAL RAPISTS AROUND REMNANT?!