Part 2: Musleading Title is Misleading

A/N: here we go...another chapter of this shit. Sorry if im late.

Whispering
(this is important cuz you know whats gonna happen)

Y/N'S POV
1-2 Months Later

I gotta say that staying here at Beacon really piqued my interest for Remnant, right now im in Port's class and he's STILL talking about his childhood, seriously, is his childhood that more important then education? Anyways, i get called to show the class what a huntsman looks like by killing an Ursa Major. Wow, didnt expect him to pull that out of his ass buut it was a huge pain in the ass to kill.

It kept ramming me into the wall when i had my shield up, dodged all my pistol shots suprisingly and whenever i get close to shield bash it, it deflects it

'Time To Make A New Hole'.

I thought as I dodge another sweep from the big ass bear, pull out a Nitro Cell, shove it up the bear's ass, took cover behind a desk and blew up that bear's ass. Pretty damn brutal for everyone else but for anyone in Team Rainbow, it's no big deal.

I gotta say, i almost laughed at Port's expression and i lost it when Ice Queen lost her lunch

Port: Well...uhh....i gotta say, Y/N definitely resembles a crafty huntsman.

Y/N: why thank you Mr. Mustache

Port: If you would, what was the explosive you used to blow up the Ursa Major?

Y/N: well, basically it can blow up anything...unless its pretty tough metal, Thermite can blow that up.

Port: Who's Thermite?

Y/N: don't ask me.

Port: Well then thats all the time we have for today, onwards to your next class, Future Huntsmen and Huntresses!

le tiem skeep

Now in Oobleck's class, i want to know what's in that thermos. Not paying attention until some Snarky Douchebag called Faunuses 'animals', you know what i did?

i beat the shit out of hi-nah, nah, didnt happen, i just did:

Y/N: And you wanna know what i call people like you?

Douche: What?

Y/N: an asshole. you asshole.

Douche: Do you have a deathwish? because i will beat the crap outta you

Y/N: talk more shit, ill apply more pressure with my shield

Douche: What?

Y/N: See? You're all bark and no bite, and you don't even know what you're gonna deal with.

Douche: Why You..!

Oobleck: Mr. Winchester! Get Back In Your Seat, You And Mr. Arc Will Have Additional Readings After Class. And Mr. L/N, Please Try To Refrain From Using Foul Language.

Y/N: Sure *whispering* buut i would still do it because the Author types what i say

Oobleck: Whatwasthat?

Y/N: uhh........*pops a flash* GOTTA GO BYE! *Rushes B-ack to Cafeteria*

anoother tiem skeep but this time its lunch

well then, its lunch, do I even need to say more? food's good, atmosphere's jolly...i guess, and-

???: Oww! Stop! It hurts...

Douche1: Hah! Look at that! They Are Real!

Douche2: What a Freak!

...

...

..fuck these dots. And fuck that team.

I throw a flash in front of them, wait for it to pop and rush in, screaming 'FOR THE EMPEROR!!!' and beat them down with my shield, Space Marine style.

after thats all said and done, I went up to the......oh god why did it have to be a rabbit faunus. I friggin love rabbits man, I guess I'll have to hold it in then.

Y/N: You Okay?

???: Y-yeah...thanks..

Y/N: It's nothing, I'm just doing what I do best, Shield Bashing. 

she slightly chuckles

???: By the way, what's your name?

Y/N: Y/N......something

???: You can't remember your last name?

Y/N: Nah, it's something I say to new people, My last name's L/N

Velvet: Nice name, My Name's Velvet Scarlatina, hope we can meet eachother again...

Y/N: Thinking about that but until then

utilizing my 2 speed quickness, i jump out the window and land safely, how you ask? I don't fucking know i'm a former Blood Marine for Emperor's sake.

and I realized im running late to Goodbitch's Class. Shit. Fuck. Dammit. Teleport Me There Author.

Deimos: dude. seriously? you've broken the 4th wall a couple of times up until now. i'm not gonna teleport you there just because you said so.

JUST DO IT AUTHOR!

Deimos: fine, fine, but you're gonna regret it.

I feel like being teleported somewhere...and i'm falling.....and I crash into Goodbitch's Class. And I accidentally socked Jaune in the face

Y/N: Sorry Jaune!

Jaune: I'm fine...I guess...

Goodbitch: Well, now that everyone's here, we can start, Mr. L/N, please take a seat.

Y/N: Okay then.

small time skeep

After Jaune got his ass kicked by McDoucher Over There, I get pulled outta my thoughts when I hear my name being called by Goodbitch and Douchebag numero uno saying I need to fight team CR-you know what? let's call them Team Cradle-without my shield. hmm.........I'm gonna take up that challenge

(short ass fighting scene cuz he got his two 5.7's)

As Mohawk and Light Brown charge me, I pull out my dual 5.7's and Blast Away their kneecaps figuratively, I did leave them with a tiny bit of aura and felt like looking down....yep, shouldnt've looked down. all I see is a Halberd through my chest. what? why am I being so nonchalant about this? I'm A Fucking Blood Marine, Bitch. I pull out the Halberd and smack Elf Kid upside the head knicking him out and his aura in the yellow. Oh well, time to take care of High-and-Mighty over there.

Y/N: so, are you gonna stand there, piss your pants and walk away like a pussy? Or you and me are gonna fight.

Winchester: Tch, I'm Not Afraid of You.

Y/N: says the guy who pissed himself

He did piss himself.

Winchester: Whatever! You Love Freaks Like That Rabbit Girl And She Was Pretty Damn Ugly.

What did this bitch say?

Winchester: Yeah. And She Was Flat Also. And Had Severe Acne. And Is A Fucking Slu-*crack*

I cut him off by punching his balls really hard with....what? You know what i used to punch his balls.

After he's on the ground, I continued my Fists of Fury.

Few seconds have past. And his aura is just a finger snap away from dissappearing. Infinity War Reference. I Know.

Y/N: Oh, and this is for calling Faunuses 'Ugly' and 'Freaks'

I pop a flash infront of his face. Then I book it to my dorm.

Short time skip

I'm in my dorm now, listening to Set It Off (the band) until i doze off into nothingness

Then nobody came...

Word Count: 1148