Chapter 19: I'M JUST RANDOM :P

🌟YOUR POV

I woke up in my bed the next day, "Since when did I go to my bed?" I asked myself and rolled out of my bed. "(Y/n)!" I heard a squeak, I look at the Aquarium that was in the middle of Mal and my bed, "(Y/n)!" I look at Lizard mom facing me, "Oh yeah you turned into a lizard!" I laughed and lizard mom stick its tongue out making me laugh even more, "Stop laughing!" Lizard mom says, "I can understand you- uh... Duh I'm a fairy, I can understand animals." I said to myself and kneeled in front of her. "You want me to turn you back right?" I asked and she nodded her head, "Aww too bad mom, I won't, I'll let you go if you reunited with Dad, then I'll be the Queen of the Underworld." I told her, Meet Nico Di Angelo and be his sister easy peasy lemon squeezy.

"Someday though," I told her as I opened the lid and patted her head, I'm seriously enjoying this- "Ow!" I said and pulled my hand out, "You bit me!" I chuckled and wiped the blood off my dress. "See you're always getting physical with me." I pouted.

I closed the lid and covered it with a cloth, "I have to change..." I said and rolled my eyes, Why am I informing her anyways? I went to grab some clothes, I stripped down and felt my wings making me scream, "No way!!" I walked to the mirror and saw my wings. It was blue, purple and green! I touched it and it went back to a tattoo! I noticed the tip of my hair is blue like when it starts to engulf in flame but it wasn't on fire! OMG! Oh my Hades! Oh my dad! Oh yeahhh

I quickly dressed and went out.

-Months later-

Guess what? My sister is blonde! Told you since chapter 1! Aha! I've been active in school lately and joined bunch of activities Who knew? I don't feel like myself, I'm lazy! I was just dragged to Cheerleading group by Maria and Ally now I'm one of the Cheer captain? wHaT? Also Audrey went away, Ally transferred back to Wonderland.

Queen of Hearts went back to Wonderland (Ben did that btw... To make Lizzy feel better...) and she's there ruling that realm, and it's going well.

And sadly... Harmony still won't remember Lizzy. Lizzy's too scared to approach her ever since the dance. Harmony now takes her time in the library, Lizzy spends her time painting, she's a great artist next to Barbie Rapunzel-

Maria was still the same. Carlos developed feelings for Jane and I fixed her hair back.
Mal's busy with interviews and she's surrounded by paparazzi By lady gaga. Jay is winning games.

Made: August 4 2019
Edited: August 4 2019
Published: August 4 2019

~Uriel_Sinclair