Chapter 5: POSSIBLE SHIP?

🌟YOUR POV

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart?" Fairy godmother asked, I looked at lizzy and Harmony they seem happy talking with each other, evie raised her hand, "Evie." fairy godmother said pointing at Evie, "What was the second one?" She asked, Fairy godmother sighed and look around, "Oh, okay. Anyone else? (y/n)?" I stared back at her with a blank expression, "C, give it a bottle" I answered and she smiled sweetly.

But to be honest with you, I pick E, none of the above, I wouldn't take a crying baby even if the person hands me the thing, I would give it back or give it to Rumples cause I don't want to carry a crying baby because it'll give me stress and make me cry too. Alsoooo where'd you get the bottle hm?? Since you lame losers don't use magic anymore like how? It's not like you have a baby bottle with you at all times.

"Correct. Again." FG says, I know I am right don't me. "You are on fire, girl!" carlos told me. "Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." I told them and they 'ooh'ed.  "That makes so much sense." Evie says, mal rolled her eyes and continued sketching, "This is a waste of time." I heard mal mumble, we noticed a girl nervously walking towards fairy godmother, "Oh. Hello, dear one" FG greeted the girl. "Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation." The girl says quite fast like she was in a hurry and someone was chasing her with a chainsaw.

"Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?" FG says and Jane the Virgin's eyes widen and exclaimed, "Mom, no!" From embarrassment, "It's okay Jane, this is everyone." Jane look at us scared, "Hi. That's okay, don't mind me.
As you were." She says as she walked through awkwardly and left.

"Ahem." She cleared her throat and weirdly look at jane- now that's a mother worthy of the isle, could she and Queen of hearts exchange? "Let's continue. You find a vial of poison.
Do you, A, put it in the king's wine? B, paint it on an apple? Or c, turn it over to the proper authorities?"

Everyone raised their hand except me, mal and Harmony. "Jay." Fairy godmother picked, "C. You turn it over to the proper authorities." He answered, "I was gonna say that." Carlos pouted,
"But I said it first. Come here!" Jay says as he ruffles Carlos' hair in a headlock,  "Ow!" Carlos exclaimed, "Come on, who said it first? Who said it first?" Jay teased, "Ow! Stop! Ah!" Carlos cried out, "Boys Boys! I am gonna encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field." Fairy godmother says breaking Jay from is grip on Carlos, "Oh, no. That's okay. Whatever that is, We'll... We'll pass." Carlos answered. We went to our dorms and lizzy stayed with Harmony who went somewhere.

♥LIZZY'S POV

"Oh, so if you don't mind me asking...is this yours?" I asked showing the jacket to Harmony, "Yeah but you can keep it and besides blue suits you, Red and blue, cute color combination." She says, I smiled and hugged her, "Thanks." I told her, she hugged back and you wouldn't guess what she did, she kissed my cheek, AHHHHH RED ALERT- "You are so adorable I couldn't help myself." She blushed making me blush harder than before. "It's okay." I blurted out, "Wanna go to the Rose garden?" She asked and I nodded, "Sure-" I answered and smirked as I caress her jaw line, she's a few inches taller than me, "Are you asking me out on a date?" I purred making her smirk, "If you want it to be." She told me, we held hands going to the Rose garden without someone seeing us.

Yayyyy, don't worry I don't judge.

Made: Arabiann nigghhhht in 2015
Edited: August 1 2019
Published: August 4 2019

~Uriel_Sinclair