Chapter 11: RIDDIKULOUS

(sorry if you don't like it

(sorry if you don't like it...it look so cool in my head... )

🌟YOUR POV

It was almost time for the tourney game I changed into a blue and purple dress with black roses design, a black trenchcoat and my black boots. (Pictures would be PROBABLY be at the Looks chapter :P)

"Jay makes a nice pass to prince Ben
through the kill zone." I turned to lizzy and Harmony who just arrived, They changed their clothes and left Maria to watch our seats. "Glad you can make it." I say smirking while crossing my arms, the both of them awkwardly chuckled. "Yeah," they both said at the same time. "He's in the clear! Shot! Oh, what a save by Philip the falcons' goalkeeper!" The announcer announced like Snape snaps. "Come on!" They cheered, "All right, all right, let's do it! Come on, guys! Come on, hustle, hustle! 23 seconds left. You could cut the tension with a sword. The long ball is played into Jay. Jay, great jump, great leap. And a great move by Jay. Big block from Chad. Jay dishes off to prince Ben. And then Carlos with a big block, goes down. Jay through the kill zone, picks up Carlos. Oh, he's being hammered by dragon fire. Still, going on. Jay, hurdling maneuver at mid-field. He's in the clear. The ball goes back to Jay. He passes to prince Ben. He scores! Prince Ben has won it! What an unselfish play by Jay! What a team! Incredible! And It's the new guys, Jay and Carlos, who set up the prince for the win here. What a victory! An absolutely wonderful end to one of the best games ever. Here they come, folks. The winners of the first tourn..." Um... so yeah basically like that.

Ben quickly grabbed the mic, "Excuse me. Excuse me. Can I have your attention, please?" All the cheers died down, people stared at him, he cleared his throat, "There's something I'd like to say." He said, people were giving him looks so, "Give me an 'm'!" He started.

"M!"

"Give me an 'a'!"

"A!"

"Give me an 'L'!"

"L!"

"What does that spell?"

"Mal!" They screamed, Evie and I shouted in Mal's ear, "Come on, I can't hear you!" Ben exclaimed, "Mal!" Everyone shouted- except Chad and Audrey. Lonnie was squealing at the back with Ally. "I love you, Mal! Did I mention that?" Ben announced, everyone 'oohed'

"Give me a beat! Whoo!" He says pointing to the band, "Uno, dos, tres, quatro!" Doug counted- Omo he Español?

"Oh, my God! Cookie!" Evie shouted, "What was in that cookie?" Mal asked, "Love." I said smirking and lizzy and Harmon were having a good time cheering for Been who started singing his heart out to Mal. After the song ended he was brought next to Mal, Maria pulled me up next to her since she was behind me and Ben stood in my previous spot. "I love you, Mal! Did I mention that?" He asked, Pfft bro no you just mentioned it a lot of times in the music. Also did you know it became a musical from movies? Everyone knew the lyrics and the dance moves like seriously-

Ben tried to kiss mal but mal covered her face with the Jersey ben threw, Instead he pulled her closer, Audrey grabbed the mic from ben's hand, "Chad's my boyfriend now! And I'm going to the coronation with him. So I don't need your pity date." And then she kissed the jerk, ew. "Whoa!" The students exclaimed.

Ben grabbed the mic from her, "Mal! Will you go to the coronation with me?" He asked then Mal leaned on the mic, "Yes!" Mal shouted, "She said yes!" Ben says and kissed her forehead, Ben turn to Harmony and Lizzy, "Also I think my Amazing Sister has some amazing announcement to make." He says smiling at her, Lizzy and Harmony blushed, "Should I?" Harmony asked Lizzy, "It's okay with me." She says, Lizzy smiled as she kissed her cheek, she leaned on the mic, "I'm dating Lizzy Hearts!" She says and everyone cheered and you could hear positive comments, Ben let go of Mal to hugged his sister, "I'm so proud of you!" He exclaims, "Let's go, Ben. The whole team's waiting for you." Jay says, "Bye." Ben says to Mal, "Whoo!" Mal responded as she hugged the Jersey, I chuckled at mal, "Told you you like-love him." I kneeled and told her that, "Probably-" She whispered back to me, "Can't wait for you to date again." She smirked, I wasn't expecting that so my reaction was... Three words...

And I oop-

"Seriously? Harry and I just didn't match before okay? Besides he's with uma-" I blurted out as I notice Mal smirking, "Yeah right," She said totally believing me- Not. "What a victory! What a day for the Auradon knights, finally winning back the trophy after so many years." They announced and I saw evie frowning, Mal put a hand on her shoulder and told her, "I feel really sorry for her." She look at me, "You do?" "Yeah, I feel like If she were talented like you, and she knew how to sew and knew beauty tips, that she wouldn't need a prince to make her feel better about herself. I guess I am kind of talented. You are definitely gifted." Mal told her, Evie turned to me and I nodded, "Thanks guys," She smiled hugging her, I stick my hand out and she squeezed it.

"Yeah, yeah! And there he is.
Jay, the most valuable player.
How do you like that?" Jay was smiling holding the trophy and held it out to Ben and Carlos, The three boys smiled and held the TrophMade.

I smiled at them, "Awwee yer smiling aye?" Maria coos and nudged me, "Of course, I'm so proud of my friends, Harmony and Lizzy are dating, Mal finally has a Boyfriend, Evie's feeling confident about herself, The guys won the tournament, why wouldn't I be?"

Made: Lipsticks from 2015
Edited: August 3 2019
Published: August 4 2019

~Uriel_Sinclair