Chapter 3: THIS IS AURADON?

🌟YOUR POV

Outside we heard a band playing and the limo stopped, We stepped out of the limo... students were welcoming us, omg. I smiled and waved at them like those girls in pageant cause I'm fabulous and I could tell their attention was on me, PFFT! Assuming much? Ahahaha sorry I'm super full of myself.

"Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop!You got everything else!" Carlos cried out, "Why do you want whatever this is?" He asked jay. "Cause you want it!" jay replied. Mal was whispering stop at them and they didn't seem to care, like mal, seriously. I walked over to them and grabbed Jay's shoulders and pulled him away from Carlos, he turn to me and I pointed to the people staring at us, "We have an audience." I smiled at him and he smiled back and turn to the other. "Just cleaning up Get up," jay said helping carlos up. "Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it," the chubby fairy godmother said and I had the urge to pinch her cheeks. Jay threw the gadgets inside the limo and looked back at them with a forced smile.

"Hello, foxy The name's Jay," Jay flirted, the girl with brown wavy hair wearing pink and blue dress ignored him. I painfully looked away from her fake smile to her arms and legs which was covered with band aids, woAH There honey, you okay? Where did you get those many ass cuts?

"Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm fairy godmother, headmistress," fairy godmother said as she did a little bow, so cute, Evie and Lizzy followed her lead and bowed. "The fairy godmother?" I repeated with my eyes widen, Boo I already knew who she was I'm just acting okay? "As in, 'Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo'?" Mal asked as Fairy godmother smiled before she gave a short nod, "Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it." She said as she smiled again. Ouch, do people need to smile all the time here no wonder they have wrinkles! I smacked my mouth and giggled out of nowhere.

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile." Mal says, "Oh." fairy godmother said, "And that sparkling wand." Mal said once again, Mal you're going to give it away, don't try so hard!

"That was a long time ago. And as I always say, 'don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future.' " Fairy godmother says mysteriously, I raised my hand, she turn to me smiling, "Yes dear?" She questioned and I paced my hand inside my pocket, "Don't you need to focus on the past to see (how much of a bitch you are or something?) Improvements you could do for the future." I mentioned and she nodded. "Um.. yes correct, very good!" She giggled and I barfed inside, don't talk to me like that or I will end you with a magma block.

"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben," a guy said in blue suit smiling at us, "Prince Benjamin Soon to be king." The girl next to him said, the girl with bunch of band aids on her arm like what happened to her, she probably deserves it. The girl hugged Ben's arm like a clingy bitch. "You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess." Evie said as she bow in front of him. The girl smiled wide and said, "The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you." I took a breath to keep myself from strangling her. "This is Audrey," Ben introduced the git of a girlfriend she had to correct him, "Princess Audrey His girlfriend.
Right, Bennyboo?"

"Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut.
But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00.
And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews." FG says and we smiled then soon after she left. Without magic! How boring! Wish we can turn back time to the good old days where magic was all round the place.

"It is so, so, so good
to finally me..." Ben walked over to Jay to shake his hand but jay punched his side, OOF. Ben looked confused and Jay smirks at him, Ben shrugged it off and turn to Lizzy shaking her hand, "Meet you all," He shook hands with Evie. "This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history..." He shake hands with Carlos and got chocolate on his hand, "Is that chocolate? Ben asked Carlos as he stared at him licking his finger, Carlos looked back at him- mhnmmm gay I love it.