*~*Chapter 17*~* Hit Me Like A Man!

*~*Chapter 17*~*

"Hit Me Like A Man!"

I pulled into the garage later then ten. If Quinton and I were going to argue I wanted the boys to be in bed. His hummer is here so I'm assuming he is home.

I walked in and shut the door looking into the Dark house. Surely not everyone is in bed already.

'They didn't even care that you were gone.' That voice in my head said.

Well then ill just stay gone. I turned around and walked back out into the garage shutting the door. I don't remember closing the garage door.

"Don't you dare leave again without talking to me." A manly voice said from the corner of the dark garage.

I jumped and grimaced. "Don't scare me like that Quinton, my water will probably break." I joked.

"Mickey we need to be serious here we need to talk as adults." He said walking out of the corner and into the little bit of light coming in from the moon.

"Oh so now you wanna talk asshole." I spit out.

"Don't be like that Mick I was upset." His face softened.

And then I lost it. He was upset. IM UPSET! Before I could stop myself I threw my arm forward and relished in the cracking sound that echoed in the small space.

"I think you just broke my nose." He yelped holding his nose.

"Oh boo hoo you big baby. Quinton I was raped! I've tried my hardest to not feel bad about it and forget it for these last three months but that's over. Do not feel bad for yourself you piece of shit!" I hissed and pushed him back.

"Mickey stop it." He said trying to stop slapping him.

"Hit me Quinton. Go ahead punch the shit out of me and kick me and throw me down the stairs just like every other man in my life has." I yelled.

He put his arms and I actually thought he was going to hit me but all he did was change out positions and now I was backed up against the car and his face was right next to mine.

"I would never hit you, you can rune over an I wouldn't hit you. I love you so much Mickey and if you don't want the baby we don't have to keep her I love you and I can't believe I even said that awful D word." He said kissing me deeply.

I pulled back and looked up at his bleeding nose. "Hayden and Thorn." I said softly.

"You mean.."

"I wanna keep OUR daughter Quinton." I said.

"I like Hayden and Thorn." He said leaning his forehead against mine.

"So do I have to drive one of you to the hospital?" Angels voice rang through the garage as she turned on the light.

"I'll take Quinton, will you watch the boys?" I asked.

"Mhmm." She said turning around and going back in.

"I can't tell the doctor I got beat up by my pregnant wife." Quinton chuckled.

"No because then I'd be giving birth in 8 by 10 cell." I said getting into my Escalade.

"Yeah that to."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if its short I just wanted to post something before I go to homecoming :)

Song of the chapter- Hit Me: Fit For Rivals

So guys let me know what you think.

Vote! Comment!

Lots of Love,

MS