*~*Chapter 5*~* The girl with the batman tattoo

*~*Chapter 5*~*

"The girl with the batman tattoo"

"Mick we're home!" Angel yelled coming in the front door.

"Shit!" Quinton cursed getting out of the bed quickly looking for his boxers as we heard the sound of our sons feet stomping up the stairs.

I covered my bare skin with the blanket just as the boys threw the door open.

"Mommy! Daddy! Look at all the prizes I won." Xander said jumping on my bed with an arm full of prizes.

"Wow baby!" I said tucking the blanket under my arms and picking up the blue dinosaur in his hand.

"Boys why don't you go put your stuff in your room and mommy and I will be in there soon." Quinton said.

"Okay." They all said running into their room.

Quinton shut the door just as I stood up and got untangled from the sheets.

"I keep forgetting you have tattoos." He said watching me look for clothes.

"Yeah sometimes I do to." I said looking down at the yin yang tattoo on my left wrist.

"I really do like the batman tramp stamp." He said walking past me toward our en suite smacking my ass.

"Hmmph." I said pulling my sweats on.

"Mom!" Ace yelled.

"I'm coming I said pulling a Sleeping With Sirens shirts on and walking out the door.

I walked into the play room to see all three boys sitting with their own little piles.

"Ok." I said sitting down Indian style in front of them." Show me what ya got."

"I got a dinosaur, a giant pencil, and stickers." Xander said holding each item up.

"I got a batman cape and a baterang." Ace said holding them up.

"The kid took after my own heart." I said softly.

"I got a chemistry set and a make my own crystal kit." Axel said.

"Alright boys awesome stuff but its time for bed so go get your Pjs back on and daddy and I will come tuck you in." I said.

"Axel and I are in the 5th grade we don't need to be tucked in."Ace said walking out the door.

After Xander and Ace were out Axel pulled on my sweat leg.

"Yeah." I said looking down.

"Will you still tuck me in?" He asked looking up at me with his big brown eyes.

"Of course I will baby. Go get ready for bed and ill be in in a minute." I said running my fingers through his hair.

He ran into his room just as Angel walked in carrying Ezi and Raven's prizes.

"Did you guys talk?" She asked putting the stuff down.

"Yeah everything is good between us." I said helping her.

"You are a good mom Mickey, don't let anyone tell you other wise." She said walking out the door.

I walked into the twins room and jumped on Ace's bed.

"Alright get in bed its story time. Xander get in here." I said jumping off the bed.

"Yay!" Xander yelled running into the room.

"Sit down!" I said.

After all the boys were sitting I began.

"Once upon a time in the land of vampires there were three princes. There was Prince Axel, Prince Ace and Prince Xander. They were the best princes and everyone in the kingdom loved them. They were the sons of King Quinton and Queen Mickey. One day this really bad demon, Nick, he wanted to rule the kingdom so he decided the best way to do it was kidnap the queen so the king and princes would go looking for her leaving the kingdom without anyone to rule it, giving Nick the perfect opportunity to steal the kingdom from the family."