*~*Chapter 1*~* I'm Back

*~*Chapter 1*~*

"I'm back"

"Mickey! Who broke the bathroom mirror?" Angel yelled from the upstairs bathroom.

I quickly swallowed my spoonful of cereal and looked around.

I can't blame it on Quinton or Charlie because they are at work. Ezi and Raven are still at sleep away camp. So that means one of my boys have to take one for the team.

"It was Xander!" I yelled watching my youngest spawn glare at me.

"Mom!" My ten year old squeaked.

"Don't throw your mother under the bus." I said quietly.

"Aunt Angel!" Xander began walking toward the stair case.

"I'll pay you five bucks." I said quickly.

"Xander did you do this." Angel asked.

"Make it 10." He said using my move on me.

"Fine 10 and you did it." I said putting my hand in my pocket.

Just as I was about to hand the money to my son Angel walked in between us and grabbed the money from my hand.

"Thanks Mick this should cover some of the mirror that you broke." Angel said smugly putting the money in her pocket and walked away whistling.

"Do I still get the money?" My son, clueless to what just happened asked.

"No Xander, why don't you go play with your brothers?" I asked.

"The boys don't ever wanna play with me they say that I'm to young and different to play with them." Xander said looking down at his scuffed up converse.

I was afraid this would happen since the twins have a different dad it was just a matter of time until they noticed some of the physical differences between them and Xander. Like they have dark brown eyes like he did but Xander's are a pale blue like Quinton's. The twins complexion is a bit tanner because he was dark complected but Xander's is a pasty white mix if Quinton and I. Ace's hair is brown like his, Axel has black hair like me, but Xander is an Auburn red like his father.

"Your brothers are just like that because you have daddy's good looks and they got stuck with mommy's ugly looks." I said.

"But mom your pretty." Xander said hugging my thighs.

"Thank you honey. Why don't you go over and see if Lucas wants to play. School starts back up in a week and you guys might not see each other much if you are in different classes." I said walking my son to the door.

"Okay. Bye mom." He said walking down the side walk towards our neighbors.

"Bye I love you. Don't get hurt." I said watching him knock on their door.

"Love you to." He said,

I watched him go inside as Lucas' mom waved at me letting me know he was ok to come over.

I walked back into the house rose Angel sitting on the couch folding laundry.

"The twins are beginning to notice." She said not looking up at me.

"Yeah. It makes me worry." I said sitting down.

"What are you gonna do?" She asked.

"Well your the only one that knows. All Quinton knows is that he's dead." I said folding my Of Mice & Men tee shirt.

"Are you gonna tell the boys?" She asked.