Epilogue

Epilogue
•Quinton's POV•

The doctors came in as soon as I told them what had happened they just shook their heads. She never opened her eyes, she was just mumbling in her sleep, simply dreaming.

*

*

*

~A few weeks later~

When it was finally time to take the babies home, Mickey still had made zero progress.

The doctors told me to just pull the plugs and let her go. But I couldn't, my Mickey was a fighter, she wasn't giving up.

I eventually had to explain to the boys what had happened to their mommy and they all seemed to take it well.

I just told them their mommy was just sleeping. She was really tired.

The boys eventually entered High School and the twins were in kindergarten and Angel helped me explain to Ace and Axel about their true father.

They still accepted me as their dad, because I was.

We went to the hospital every chance we could to visit Mickey but nothing had changed.

Her pale skin still remained the same shade. Her hands still froze.

And her eyes stayed shut.

Maybe Mickey had finally given up. But I refuse to unplug her. If Mickey is gonna leave us she'll do whether those machines are plugged in or not.

But she wouldn't. She wouldn't leave me, or Angel, or her family, our family, our kids.

But Mickey was Mickey.

If she was gonna leave she would beautifully, dramatically, and tragically all at the same time. Because even thought she was made from broken parts she wasn't broken.

She is Mickey, present tense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys I decided to end it here, I have plans on starting probably the last book soon and it'll probably be in one of the twins POV probably Thorns. I just think Mickey needs a break.

Song of the chapter: Happy Song- Bring Me The Horizon

Vote! Comment!
Love,

MS

🎉 You've finished reading Book 3: We are made from broken parts ~A Long Distance Relationships.... Suck novel~ 🎉