*~*Chapter 4*~* I'm ready to roll

*~*Chapter 4*~*

"I'm ready to roll."

"Hey boys how was your first day at school?" I asked greeting my sons.

"Mommy guess what!" Xander said.

"What?" I asked smiling.

"Charlie is my teacher!" He said excitedly.

"Really?" I said.

"Yeah isn't that cool."

"Soo cool dude." I said giving him a hi-five.

"I don't like my locker." Ace said taking off his book bag.

"Why?" I asked him.

"It's not by any of my friends." He said.

"Oh well that just means you can make new friends." I said.

"Yeah I guess." He said going into the kitchen to get a drink.

"So Axel what about you kid?" I asked turning to my eldest of the three.

"I had a hard time getting use to going to separate classes and reading my schedule, but other then that it was fun. I really like my science teacher." He said smiling.

"Really what's his name?" I asked.

"Mr. Shumaker." He said putting his book bag in the closet.

"Hey Angel you'll never guess who is Axel's teacher." I said turning to her.

"Who?" She asked me.

"Chad Shumaker." I said grinning.

"Shoey!" She giggled.

"Man those were the days." I said standing up.

"Hey kids Charlie, Caleb, and I are gonna take you guys to Chuck E Cheeses tonight so go get your play clothes on and come do any homework you have." Angel said putting Ezi's back pack away.

"Angel there is no home work on the first day." Xander said going up the stairs.

Angel turned to look at me.

"Don't look at me." I said shrugging my shoulders.

*

*

*

Once everyone was in their play clothes everyone piled into Charlie's Suburban and headed to Chuck E Cheeses leaving me home alone for a half hour and think.

I mean what do I say stand at the door waiting for him and as soon as he gets here catch him of guard with 'Are you cheating on me?' that obviously wouldn't work. I mean this could be the second time I've been cheated in and I've only been in two relationships. Is something wrong with me?

All of a sudden there was the sound of keys in the door.

Is it really 5 pm already?

"Hey Mickey where is everyone?" Quinton asked coming into the living room where I was sitting.

"Angel and Charlie took everyone to Chuck E Cheeses." I said softly looking away from him.

"Mick are you crying?" Quinton asked quickly putting all his stuff down and rushing towards me.

"No I am do many things but I do NOT cry." I said sniffling.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked sitting in front of me.

"Do you love me?" I asked looking him in the eyes

"Mickey where is this coming from?" He asked confused.

"Answer the damn question Quinton!" I demanded.

"Of course I love you! Where is this coming from?" He asked searching my stone face for any trace of emotion.

"Where did the whole wanting another baby thing come from? I mean you haven't touched me since Xander was born. Am I unattractive? I know I gained some weight but am I that bad looking?" I asked looking at him.

"Mick no. Listen I love you and I think you are beautiful. I just felt that we have reached a point in our lives where we can have another baby. My job has been very promising for the last seven years. And baby I just thought maybe you didn't want to do anything." He said caressing my face.

"So I guess I can throw Angels idea out the window?" I asked kissing the palm of his hand.

"Angels idea?" He asked confused.

"That you were cheating on me with some skinny blonde bimbo." I said grinning.

"I'm gonna kill angel. And you actually thought about that?" He said looking at me with one of those are you kidding me looks.

"Angel can be very convincing." I said.

"I love you!" He said picking me up bridal style.

"And I love you." I said giggling and wrapping my arms around his neck as we headed up to our room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo would it be completely ludicrous to say I'm back with nick?

I thought so.

Anyways thoughts?

Vote! Comment!

-MS