*~*Chapter 20*~* "I'm Not Leaving!"

*~*Chapter 20*~*
"I'm Not Leaving!"

•Quinton's POV•

"Do you trust me Quinton?" She asked softly holding onto my hand.

"Of course! But why are we doing this?" I asked nervously walking across the edge of the railroad bridge heading straight toward the on coming train.

"The rush of it is amazing." She giggled.

"You do remember you're a mom right?" This is great. She doesn't even think about the consequences if she died.

"Yes! Jump!" She yelled pulling on my hand as she jumped over the bridge landing into the river below as the light of the train landed on us.

I quickly held my breath and followed her. I felt the air leave my lungs as I dove down into the cold,black river, the only source of light coming from the moon.

I landed with a splash as I smacked through the waters surface. I swam toward the surface as my lungs filled with water.

"Holy shit!" I cursed looking around for Mickey.

"Cold?" I herd her ask as the rumbling and clacking of the train above us filled the air.

"That was probably the most undeniably terrifying thing I've ever done in my whole twenty years of existence." I said shocked as hell I actually did that.

She just looked at me smiling at me. Slowly I waded my way toward her and grabbed her face with one hand and moved her wet hair out of her face.

"What?" She asked slightly giggling at me.

"Nothing, you're just beautiful." I said smiling as the moons light illuminated her pale face just enough for me to see.

She just smiled up at me beautifully. At that moment I realized I didn't want or need anything else in my life besides her. She was my rock. Even though the majority of the time I was convinced she was bat shit crazy. But I like crazy. I like wild. I like random.

I laid my forehead against her and softly starting humming her favorite song.

"I'm scared to get close, and I hate being alone, I long for that feeling to not feel at all.." She softly started to sing in tune with me.

"Your perfect." I whispered softly to her.

"Why?"

"Because you're not normal."

"Define normal."

"Not you." I laughed lightly.

"Wow, how specific." She laughed.

"Hey Mickey." I whispered.

"Hmmm?" She responded closing her eyes.

"I...I love you." I said.

She opened her eyes and looked up at me. "Really?"

"Mhmm." I nodded my head slowly searching her face for a reaction.

"I love you too Quinton!" She giggled.

I bent my head down and held her beautiful face between my hands and kissed her like I never had before. Like kissing her was the only way I could survive. I never wanted to let her go. She was my Mickey, and losing her was not an option.

*

*

*

I woke up in the same shitty chair the I've been sleeping in for the last week. Ever since I've been here I've been having dreams of our past. It's usually the one when I first told her I loved her. Out of all the crazy shit she's done in her life, none of them have killed her, who would have thought child birth, something so common to her, would cause this.

But she isn't going to die.

And that's what I've been holding onto this whole time.

I gripped her cold hand and kissed it. The nurses will be bringing in the babies soon. I've been spending all of my time in this room with them. I rarely see the boys these days. Angel went home almost a week ago and of course no one seems to bring me my sons so they can see their family.

I've been pretty pissed to say the least. I don't understand these dreams though. Is there a reason why I'm going through memories of ours.

Maybe this is just life telling me that the only thing I'm gonna have left are memories.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys I know it's been awhile and it's not very long but I needed to get you guys something.

Song of the chapter SayWeCanFly: Dandelion Necklaces

-MS