The Grimm Troupe

Hello Sir. We would like to inform you that we borrowed some money from your bank. Do not worry, this money will be spent with good intentions. We will give it to those less fortunate in life. Please understand that we had no other choice but to borrow from you. You drown in wealth and yet, do not care about those who are not given the same chances.

-Sincerely the Grimm Troupe

The bank manager could not believe the words he read. He was ruined, everything was stolen, everything to the last coin. He would have to go out of business. But he didn't feel just anger and sadness but also regret. It was true that he could care less about the poor, they could die for all he cared. That was the reason the famous Grimm Troupe chose his bank as their target.

It is only known that they are some kind of gentleman thieves. Their identeties are still a mystery and they probably wil be forever. The heroes and police, of course, were called but, as usual with Grimm Troupe cases, no evidence was found whatsoever.

Meanwhile in another part of the town

A bunch of people were sitting at a table playing cards and laughing. They all wore very strange attires and hade even stranger faces.

"I can't believe we suceeded once again!" Exclaimed the only woman of the group

"I can't believe we suceeded once again!" Exclaimed the only woman of the group. (The lady in the dress. Cpt. Obvious)

"What did you expect Divine? We always suceed!" replied Brumm. (In the picture, the one holding the torch/staff)

"Yeah, and like always, didn't leave a trace of us." said Novice (Left from Divine, The one with the hood)

"We simply are untouchable!" Master cockily said. (Guy right from Divine, Mask only covers eyes)

"Eh, for my taste there wasn't enough blood, would've liked to snap a neck or two." Nightmare said, in a bored voice. (The guy with the ful face mask in the redish cloak)

"Nightmare, you know just as good as me that we never can leave any trace behind. That means corpses as well!" Grimmchild almost yelled. (The little kid furthest to the left)

"Yes, yes, we did as good as we always do. Tonight we shall celebrate once again!" Grimm, their leader, said in his usual calm voice. (The guy that looks like the older version of the kid)

And while everyone would've liked a good party, in the end they continued to play cards, while Grimmchild read a book. They played until deep into the night. If only they knew......If only.

End of Chapter....

Word Count: 436

So here you go. A new story, a fresh start and two fo my favorite things combined. Before the question starts, yes they do have quirks (will tell you about them later). Now to the important part, if you find mistakes in spelling or grammar let me know. Tips to improve my writing are always appriciate.

I hope I'll be able to get this story to people and I also hope you like it. Until the next chapter...

Ciao!