020

me and alex were joking around and really just enjoying life until jack burst into the room yelling.

"please come ani and some random girl are fighting! like physically!" i immediately jumped and went where jack was pointing towards. and oh boy, jack was not lying. the girl was beating up ani. i grabbed the girl, making all her attention go towards me so ani could get away.

"oh boy you will regret this" she says, honestly, i'm not scared of her at all. 

i smiled and looked her directly in the eyes, and did a weird thing with my hands behind my back, it's a trick i learned from my old friend. no idea how the fuck this works, but it does apparently. 

"aw, you don't wanna hit me?" i say fake-pouting, of course almost all my attention was what i was doing with my hands behind my back.

-

"oh thank god you are fine, i saw you bleeding?" corbyn said

"n-" i got cut off by zach

"the girl didn't even dare to touch anne did you see that?!" 

"that's some badass moves!" aksel yelled

"haha, yeah.." i smile weakly, my head hurts so bad. i head over where ani is sitting, on my bed. i hug her tightly, because i know if no one told me that she was getting beaten up she would have been in a way worse situation.

"ani, what happened? why did she start to beat you up?" i ask, i waited a few seconds for a response.

"i have no idea, it was just like she wanted to beat me up out of nowhere." 

"weird.. really fucking weird.." i say putting my head into my hands

-

"anyways, the bus is here, i saw it outside. we have about 20 minutes but i will go. see ya." i say goodbye, and go into the bus.

today has been just plain weird. my head is still hurting so i take a pill to ease it down. who am i kidding, i took two. the pain was too much. i saw aksel, alex and ani slowly entering the bus, since ani is still really hurt.

"does your head hurt?" i ask, since i wanna offer her the pill i took, since i still haven't taken the 2nd one.

"yeah.."

"here, take this" i say pulling out 2, another one for me and one for her.

"is this your first pill?" ani asks

"nope... second.." 

"oh-"

"i-i'm gonna go to bed, i feel tired."

"it's 7pm though.. you're gonna miss dinner!" aksel said

"i don't care" i say as i slowly doze off.

i woke up in the middle of the night, they were i guess in a restaurant nearby. i couldn't bother going so i just took snacks from the bag.

"look who woke up" a familiar voice says, it's alex.

"you should go eat-" 

"nah, rather be staying here with u tbh."

"aw" 

"w-well i wanted to tell you something anne" as he was saying that, i sat next to him on the couch

"tell me" 

"i like you."

"i like you too."

and he leaned in, so did i, and our lips connected. 

"you don't know how long i've wanted to do that"

"i'm honored to be your first kiss alex" i say, teasingly

"oh shut up" he said while blushing, and with that we reconnected our lips again.

"anne.. will you be my girlfriend?" 

"yes, of course"

-

uwu

xoxo ava

i swear this is not the end i think there will be 2-3 more chapters not promising anything tho

short chapters btw