003

we finished eating in the mcdonalds, i took a picture with a fan that recognized me. she was really nice and very pretty actually. we went to the house, and now with better wifi i could finally see what that guy wrote on twitter about me.

bluesdank

ani is so rude she doesn't want to let me talk to @yungdari ):<<<<

comment                 retweet                      like    

i liked the comment, and decided to comment just to ease the mood i guess?? i mean, i got hate from this tweet so i guess i just wanted to make them know that we don't have any drama between us...

the rest of the day was very boring and normal, no messages, just me and my brother hanging out, watching movies, etc. it was 9pm when we finished. i decided to go to bed early as i was exhausted. i can't believe the tour is 3 days awayyyy!! 

i slowly doze off, and dream about god knows what. lmao-

alex's pov

*bet you didnt expect that hoe*

i upload another video, as always. i have been mentally drained a lot. ani and the crew have been there for me the whole time, getting me out of the house and actually doing something rather than just youtube. sometime yasterday ani told me she is taking me to a concert that is gonna happen in nyc about 3 days from now. we are near nyc, but at the same time a bit far away. it'd take us 3 hours to get there which is going to be a pain in the ass. 

i don't even know this girl?? like um what am i supposed to do at her concert i don't even know a single song... i decide to text ani to ask for her songs.

quack quack: ani 

ani: whats UP

quack quack: can u send me that girl's concert we are going to like her songs n shit

ani: woah calm down there buster but yeah sure

ani: link, link, link

quack quack: thank u

i check out her songs, damn. she's first of all beautiful and second of all her songs are so nice, but i haven't heard songs like these for a while.. this isn't the music i'd listen to, but her songs kinda touched me i guess ?? especially idontwannabeyouanymore - i feel tired, i should get to bed...

i think to myself whilst i slowly fall asleep. tomorrow is going to be boring. 

-

short chapter but it's kinda like where i want the cliffhanger so haHHHH