014

i woke up to sun shining through the window next to me, i have finally had a good night. i have finally slept. i look around seeing that ani and aksel are also still sleeping, but alex wasn't in his bed anymore. i get out of the bedroom thingy so i could go to the bathroom to get ready. i open the doors not realizing alex was inside the bathroom-

"holy fuck i'm sorry i-" i saw him with nothing on except a towel around his private parts.

he doesn't say anything, i sat on the floor next to the door to the bathroom and waited for him to finish. there was only 1 bathroom so i needed to wait. about 15 minutes pass and he's out and fully dressed. thank god. this couldn't get any more awkward. i get ready in the bathroom, i don't usually wear makeup but today i felt weird so i might as well put a little blush and mascara. i put my hair in a ponytail/bun type thing and exit the bathroom. ani and aksel have woken up and they are chatting. 

i kinda felt in that moment excluded, but i can't be included in everything so. i just wish my brother was here. he took a mini bus to have for all for himself as he didn't want to 'put up with so much kids'. but i don't blame him, we can be annoying sometimes. 

i can't help but notice how alex is just ignoring all of us, especially me. did i do something? did i say something?? i have so many questions but so little time. it was about 10am and we have arrived to a stop. it was in the middle of a parking lot where we will be spending our day. there is a mall right next to us and a few restaurants, so we are safe when it comes to food and entertainment. 

"ani i see a playground-" i tell ani knowingly she loves playgrounds

"OHMYGOD ARE YOU FOR REAL?!?! WE ARE GOING RIGHT NOW LETS GO" she yells and we go to the playground filled with kids and joy.

"ani ani ani can you take a picture of me please-" i ask

"of course, move a little there, there is better lightning" ani says

"oh thank you hah" i say giggling

liked by 452,821 others

yungdari: i'm in a playground with ani and honestly we are enjoying life rn

see all 8,421 comments

user1: cute!!

jonahmarais: man invite me next time

yungdari: sorry bro ):>

user2: HE JUST GOT FRIENDZONEDDDDDDDD

user3: OOOOOO

user4: you are such a beautiful human :')

user5: i hope you burn in hell, max never loved u

user6: salty much?

yungdari: he was the one who ended the friendship, get your facts right <3

user7: pfft pathetic

welp, i guess not many people still like me after the incident with max. i mean, i don't mind tbh. they are just confused at this point, and max should stop lying. 

"anne helloooo? earth to anne" ani snaps me out of my thoughts

"yeah right sorry-"

"let's go and invite the boys to come with us to the mall"

"didn't know boys shop damn"

"yup, especially aksel"

we head back to the bus seeing the boys on the couch, just on their phones not even exchanging eye contact.

"you guys want to come with us to the mall?"

"yeah sure." aksel said, whilst alex still hasn't said anything.

"you 2 go, i will talk to alex for a second" i said, i need to talk to alex, what has been happening for the past day. 

ani and aksel left, leaving me and alex alone in the bus. i know something isn't right, i just know.

"alex, what is wrong.. you have been acting weird from yasterday night.."

"nothing" he says, whilst not even looking at me for a split second.

"please tell me."

"no."

"please..."

"who's that guy jonah-"

"it-it's a guy from a band, he was my idol for a long time."

"oh."

"why are you worrying so much about him anyways?"

"you will find out one day."

"okay, fine, but are we good now?"

"yup." he stood up and hugged me, this is weird. he wouldn't even talk to me like 2 minutes ago but now he's hugging me.. i mean i'm not complaining-

"finally, now let's go catch up on ani and aksel. " i said grabbing his hand and dragging him to the entrance.

-

hee hee

xoxo ava