007

me and the squad have been hanging out for at least 5 hours now. it's 7pm now and i need to start getting ready for the meet & greet. teenagers have already started arriving... honestly, i don't do much makeup. sometimes i just do mascara and that's it. i put on my mascara whilst talking with alex, alex is an amazing friend. ngl, he is cute af. but i'm not all for the dating shit so.

"y-you look nice" he said whilst studdering

"thank u duck boyyyy" i giggled

he was literally the cutest person alive whilst blushing i- nonon, i can't think about this. you came to perform anne.

whilst sitting on a chair where i was doing my makeup, i was scrolling through instagram when i saw this:

literaltea: @yaboymax HAS BEEN SPOTTED WITH @yungdari HOLDING HANDS AND BEING VERY CLOSE!!! COULD THIS BE A NEW COUPLE ??? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

user1: i fucking knew it

user2: such a whore

yungdari: just to clarify, me and him are just best friends. there is nothing going on between us and i'm not currently looking for a relationship so. please delete this.

user3: you go girlll! <3 

user4: i support 100%

yaboymax: we are just best friends. thank you. (:

user5: fuck off

ani came up to me and asked: "are you ready?? and yes, i saw the post. i also just commented about you 2."

"thank you ani"

"what post?" alex asked whilst being curious

"well, a tea page suspected me and max are dating"

i can see him being confused but kinda mad at the same time.. i felt bad??

"well, are you 2 dating?"

"no of course not, we are just best friends" i said whilst trying to break the awkwardness

"oh okay"

i smiled and walked away as the meet and greet started. i took a bunch of pictures and all those meet n greet things. all my fans are just so amazing. i'd do anything for them tbh. they helped me get where i am right now. my manager came to me and said i needed to go out and perform, i followed her and also brang max and tried to find my brother. but the manager said he's already ready. 

bella postponed her tour with me which means she will be coming halfway of the tour because of her grandparents. she needs to take care of them as they are really sick and could possibly die without treatment 

my brother and max firstly walked on stage, and then i did. 

we performed in this order:

1. &burn

2. hostage

3. ocean eyes

4. bellyache

5. party favor

6. watch

7. my boy

8. copycat

9. idontwannabeyouanymore

10. i love you (the song me and max wrote)

when the last song came, i thought i'd let people know why i'm performing it today only.

"hello people, so, as you may know. today a year ago a very close friend of mine passed away... Xxxtentacion." people started to aw and cheer but i wasn't finished. "in honor of him, can you please put your camera flashlights on. thank you."

we were in the 2nd verse, and i couldn't control myself. i was filled with emotions which were mainly sadness. i couldn't continue. i stopped singing and the audience saw i was crying of course, all of them just aw'ed. i wanted them to continue the song instead of just feeling bad for me. i raised my finger signalling for them to continue. and my brother came over and hugged me, i hugged back of course. we couldn't stay like that for long as i needed to continue the song. 

the song finished faster than i thought. i stood up (as i was sitting on the floor whilst singing.) and did the X with my arms. still with tears in my eyes, i ended the concert.

"thank you all so much, i hope i see u again have an amazing night new york!!"

-

hee hee

is this too sad?

idk

xoxo ava