017

they did the intro on the big black screen, aka the spiders and the nightmares. it kinda just shows what i feel during the night. it starts with spiders crawling all over the sleeping girl, and then she wakes up, and this weird thing happens where it flashes. she then falls into a pool of darkness and- let's not get into the details as much. this was my first time using the intro and honestly people were shocked. my brother came on stage, and i did seconds after. with sunglasses on even though it was 9pm. people were screaming my name whilst the intro kept switching scary backgrounds. 

the horror theme was always my style i guess. before the music started playing, i said;

"hello everyone! how are you feeling?" they screamed, of course.

"well, we have a special guest tonight. they are going to perform a few songs with me."

again, screams.

"WHY DONT WE!!" i yelled

the screams were so loud, i didn't know this many people loved them who also loved me. 

"let's get into the fun stuff, now, shall we?" i said, winking. the second after i said that music started playing. we first put the sad songs, then the more upbeat ones. as i have to do a lot of jumping up and down.

we did songs in this order:

idontwannabeyouanymore

lovely

when i was older

bitches broken hearts

bellyache

when the party's over

ocean eyes

six feet under

bored

my boy

watch/&burn

hostage

then the last 2 songs, the why dont we boys need to help me. i invited them on stage and explained to them how the whole thing works. and the dance, of course. they catch on pretty easily, as i saw. 

before we did the song, i saw someone literally choking. i told the security and he just stood there and watch, i had enough of it.

"HELP THEM BRO! what the fuck!"

"jesus christ, you good? jesus fucking christ." i was actually annoyed at how the security acted, i don't want a person dying in a concert of mine.

"anyways, YOU GUYS! I LEARNED THEM THE SONG, ANYWAYS, WE STARTING OFF WITH A BOP."

"i'm pretty sure all of you know what to do." i winked

and so we started, the song went as planned, but of course on the part where they need to scream, i could see jonah's face when he heard the screams. 

"you guys liking it here?" i giggled

"um yea" daniel spoke

"FUCK YEA" corbyn shouted, making the girls scream 

i laughed, we continued, and it was time for the grand finale.

"okay so, since none of you watched my concerts before, this is the grand finale. which means give your best. alright?"

none of them spoke, instead, when i turned around facing the crowd, i felt arms wrap around me. it was jonah.

"what?"

again, the girls were screaming even louder.

"what if, if you think we have given our best during this last song, you let us perform one of ours?"