Groupchat (10)

Daniella Marie

july 14th, 2019
10:47pm in Los Angeles, CA

I decided not to answer the phone call and finished getting changed. I headed into the back of the bus where I found a humongous jenga game on the floor. 

"Don't you think this is a bad idea, considering we're in a moving vehicle" I say, tilting my head to the side and leaning against the door frame.

"Nah that's what makes it fun" Connor says.

"Sit here" Zubin calls out to me, pointing to a spot next to him and Shawn. I head over and sat down.

"Okay I'm assuming everyone knows how to play correct?" Brian asks.

We all nod our heads before he starts explaining the twists.

"This game isn't just a regular game of jenga. This is truth or dare jenga. We went to target and they had these. It sounded fun to play. You pull one out and you do the truth or the dare. No backing out. Everyone pick a number from this hat" Brian explains, passing around a blue maple leafs hat.

I ended up having number one. I got up form my seat and grabbed a block from the bottom row.

"What does it say?" Brian asks.

"Dare. Show everyone who your last call was" I sigh. I grab my phone and look at my recent call. "My last call was Noah"

In the corner of my eye, I see Shawn start to tense up.

"Oh...nice" Justin calls out.

Immediately number two goes, which was Geoff. Gladly breaking the awkward tension that was growing in the room. Everything was going fine until Shawn went. He grabbed his tile and it said 'Dare. Kiss the person on your right'

Everyone becomes silent... "I don't think I should do it" Shawn says.

"A dare is a dare. You gotta do it" Connor shrugs, smirking at him.

Shawn turns to me and I turn bright red. He leans in and closes his eyes. I do the same and soon our lips are pressed against each other. Things get heated as we forget we were surrounded by people.

My hand made its way up to his soft curls and his hand was on my waist pulling us closer.

"Ahem" Andrew coughs, getting our attention.

We instantly pull apart turning red. I smile at Shawn and wink at him. The kiss was full of passion, sparks flew while it was happening. I wa genuinely happy.

It was about 1am when we ended the game and everyone decided to head to the bunks. Everyone said their goodnight and I get a text from Shawn telling me to go over to his bunk.

I slip out of mine and instantly hopping into Shawn's. His feelings confuse me, sometimes he's mad and other times he wants to act like we're best friends.

"Why'd you text me?" I asked.

"Mhm I wanted to cuddle and make out with you" he says bluntly.

"Then make out with me, you little pussy" I tease.

He grabs my hips, putting me on top of him. I grind my hips into his, making him moan. I continue my actions and he immediately tries to flip us around.

Keyword 'try' as he was turning our bodies his head hits the top of the bunk. Making me burst out in laughter. He rubs his head and shakes his head at my reaction.

"Keep it down. People are trying to sleep" Mike says.

"That was hilarious" I exclaim.

"Shut up" he huffs, laying down next to me. "I was enjoying the moment, I forgot that we were on the bus"

"Who told you to stop?" I tease.

"Mhm then get on top of me eh" he says.

"No I think I'm gonna go to sleep" I laugh, getting up trying to get out of his bunk.

"Stay" he pouts.

How can you say 'no' to that cute face. I sigh and get under the blanket facing him.

"You're so cute angel" he says, kissing my forehead.

"So are you mister" I say snuggling closer into his arms, his grip on my waist tightens. We instantly fall asleep in each other's arms.

Not the best chapter :(