Groupchat (6)

Shawn Mendes

july 13th, 2019
5:16pm in Los Angeles, CA

I head over to the M&G area. And start taking pictures.

The line is getting shorter and shorter. I keep looking at the line and I finally see Ella and Ava.

"SHAWNNNNN" Ava screams. She runs up to me and I grab her. She giggles and kisses my cheek. The photographer snaps the picture. Ava runs over to Brian and the boys.

Ella is the last in line and I thank god for that. "Well well well if it isn't the one and only Shawn Mendes" she smiles. I laugh "Nice to see you again Ms. Ella Marie"

She stands in front of me and I hug her form behind. She looks up at me and I smile down at her. We take the picture and we both head into my dressing room.

"Where's Ava?" "Brian, Connor and Geoff went to go take her to get ice cream" Andrew replies. Ella smiles and plops down on the sofa.

"When does the show start?" Ella asks 

"In a about an hour, are you hungry we have some food in the green room. Are you bored, do you want me to find you something to do, are yo-"

"Shawn you're rambling, I'm fine right here. I want to get to know you guys" Ella interrupts.

I start blushing and try to hide my face. While Andrew, Zubin, and Mike start laughing their asses off.

After about 30 minutes of getting to know each other. The boys finally come back with Ava.

"Ella Ella I got ice cream!! I got ice cream" Ava taunts.

Ella starts to laugh and shake her head at her little sister. I started to admire Ella's features. The way she smiles, laughs, talks to her sister, was super cute. I couldn't stop staring until I feel a smack on the back of my head. I look up and see Brian smiling "Dude we've been calling your name for the pass 5 minutes. You have 10 minutes til show starts."

I smile and started to get ready. Ella and Ava make their way to the front row right in the middle of the stage.

"You're so whipped Shawn, and she's not even yours" Geoff laughs.

"So funny" I says sarcastically.

I grabbed my guitar and headed to the tunnel below the stage where I would walk up. The intro for Lost in Japan finally started to play and that's when I started to walk up. I looked into the crowd and immediately smiled at Ava who was screaming her head off.

"What's up LA, how are you guys doing" I tell into the mic.

Seconds later I hear the whole arena yell back. I started to sing Lost in Japan. I kept my focus on the two girls right in front of me. I was singing right to them. It was like I forgot that I was in an arena, singing for thousands of people.

Halfway through the show I started to head to B-stage where I would sing most of the songs that weren't on my recent album.

I couldn't stop thinking about Daniella. All these songs remind me of her. I shake the thoughts away and start singing. After I finish my B-stage songs, it was time for Zubin's guitar solo.

I rain to the main stage and immediately the background music for Fallin All In You started to play.

"In this very moment, I'm gonna dim the lights, and make you guys feel uncomfortable for a little while. If you have brought a date to the show or have gotten brought on a date. This is the time to make a move. Kiss them now... or later. Whenever you want, this is your only chance" I say into the mic smiling. Making eye contact with Daniella and winking at her.

While I was singing I saw Daniella swaying her hips and closing her eyes.
Zubin gave me a rose and it made everyone go crazy. I stepped down right in front of Daniella and hand her the rose. She smiles at me and takes it. I grab her hand and look her right into the eyes and sing to her.

I got back up on stage, but of course me being the clumsy person I am, tripped over a wire.

*After the show*

"Shawn my man, another great show dude" Andrew says patting my back.

"Thanks Drew" I reply.

I head into the dressing room to change into some cleaner clothes.

"SHAWN YOU DID SO GREAT. IM SO HAPPY" I hear a little girl shriek, I instantly turn around and see Ava coming towards me.

"Thank you hun. I hope you enjoyed the show as much as I did" I exclaim grabbing her into my arms.

"You did awesome Shawn, mhm maybe I don't regret coming along with Ava" Daniella says.

"Well I'm glad that I'm changing your mind Ms Ella" I smirk.

We get into a group hug and headed back to the cars. Immediately frowning because Ava and Ella both have to leave.

"I'll see you again right" I question Ella.

"You have my number Mendes" she winks, walking away with Ava hand in hand.

This was shitty, I apologize.