Groupchat (7)

Daniella Marie

july 14th, 2019
9:37am in Los Angeles, CA

I wake up to the sun shining brightly on me. I get out of bed and head straight to the bathroom. Once I'm out of the bathroom, I decided to go do some exploring.

"Ava" I yell. She comes in seconds later, wearing a Shawn Mendes shirt she got last night. "What?" She asks. "Do you want to come with me, I'm gonna go around town" I ask her.

She jumps up and down and runs to her room. Well I'm guessing that's a yes.

3 messages from The Boys

Conner Who's awake?

Brian Me

Mendes 🎤🎶 Not me, now stop texting in this group chat. You're going to wake everyone up.

Daniella
Y'all are annoying

The Dad 🧔🏻 Welcome to my life

Geoff same ^

Mendes 🎤🎶 What are you doing today, Daniella?

Daniella I don't wanna tell you because then you might show up 😏😬😬

Mendes 🎤🎶 Fine, I guess I'll have to stalk you eh

Connor Creep

I laugh at the messages and was about to reply when Ava comes running in my room. We head to the car and I gave her the AUX cord.

"WHERE WERE YOU IN THE MORNING BABY" she screams.

"Oh my gosh, Ava. How do you still have your voice" I laugh.

She shrugs and keeps on yelling the lyrics, making everyone look at us, every time we stopped at a ref light. Our windows were down, the sun roof was open, and Ava looked like a maniac screaming. We decided to go to the Griffith Observatory to take some pictures. On the way up the hill we see a big tour bus, but I shrugged it off and started taking more pictures of the scenery.

"Ella, take more pictures of me" Ava whines.

We head to a place where you could see the Los Angeles sign more clearly. I told Ava how to pose and told her to stay still.

I was looking into the camera but seeing that I couldn't get the whole sign, I kept backing up.

"Watch out, Ella" Ava yells.

It was too late, I bumped into someone hard and I fall to the ground. Ava starts rubbing towards me, trying not to laugh.

"I'm so sorry miss" he says. 

His voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't make put a name to it. He offers his hand and I take it. I finally look up and my jaw drops.

It's NOAH FREAKING CENTINEO. I immediately start freaking out and he starts laughing.

"I'm guessing, you're a fan" he says, still holding my hand.

I nod my head vigorously "Can I take a picture with you?" I ask.

He nods his head and I grab my phone. Telling Ava to take it, forgetting that she was short she says "Ummm he's too tall, I can't take it"

Noah and I both start laughing and he looks up trying to find someone's attention.

"Yo Shawn" he says, waving a guy over.

I mentally face palm myself. Of course Noah knows Shawn. It all makes sense now, the big tour bus was Shawn's.

Shane keeps getting closer and I try to hide my face. Noah snakes his hand around my waistline and hands the phone to Shawn.

Shawn finally looks up at me. "Ella, you know Noah?" he asks.

"No I'm just a really big fan of his" I smile, looking up at Noah.

"Wow you're a fan of him, but not me" he scoffs, taking the picture.

"Shawn!!!!" Ava yells, running up to him.

"Hey Ava" he says, pulling her into a tight hug.

"Wait how do you guys know each other?" Noah asks, tilting his head.

"My sister's a big fan and I took her to his concert yesterday" I explain.

He nods his head and we continue to talk.

Shawn Mendes

I admit, I was hurt when I saw Ella and Noah laughing. His hand around her waist. It made me want to go back to the tour bus, but I couldn't leave Ava alone.

"Shawn, grab Noah we have to go" Andrew yells.

I yell back an 'okay' and head to Noah, with Ava still in my grip.

"Noah, we have to go" I say quickly, not bothering to look at Ella at all.

He nods his head and turns back to Ella, "So I'll see you again right" he asks her. "Mhm of course, you have my number" she replies.

My heart dropped. I let Ava go and gave her one last hug before walking off with Noah behind me.

I wanted to punch Noah. I regret wanting to come here. She didn't even say hello to me at all. She kept her focus on Noah the whole damn time. I was pissed. I head into the bus straight into the back of the bus where Brian and Connor were at.

"You okay bro?" Brian asks.

I shake my head and let out a sigh "I saw Ella"

"Why do you look so sad then" Connor questions.

"She didn't even say hi to me. She was too distracted by Noah" I say, rubbing my face with my hands.

"Just tell her you like her" Brian insists.

I shake my head "There wouldn't be a point, I'm going on tour anyways. This is our last day in LA"

"There would be a point, it can stop her from seeing Noah" Brian says.

"I don't know" I shrug, getting up from my spot and heading to my bunk.

Uh oh, Shawn's having girl problems :(

Anyways Noah finally made an appearance!!

This was a filler chapter, things will get even juicer, I promise ;)