Chapter 19

⚠️ This takes place 1 month later

=Deku's POV=

Its been about a month after I tried killing myself, mom has been more.... distant. I think she hates me, but I'm not very sure. I should try and patch things up with her.

Talking about that, I'm way better with Kacchan and Todo! We fixed our mistakes- more like me bowing vigorously while mumbling sorry way too many times.

But we are officialy on a stable relationship. Todo even took me to his mom's hospital room to visit her! She was so nice. And really pretty too!

I was ripped out of my thoughts by a knock at the door. I slipped my shirt on quickly and opened the door "Todo!" I flung myself in his arms and hugged him.

"Hey Izu. We were wonderi-" I cut him off

"Wait, who is "we"" I said while doing quotation marks in the air.

"I mean, the whole class. We were wondering if you'd like to come to the mall with us" the mall? Its too crowded.

"Eeeehh, yeah sure.." he gave me a peck on the cheek and told me he'll see me in an hour at the lounge.

Alright, I have about an hour to get ready. Its currently 10:53 a.m. I should be at the lounge at around 11:30 a.m. because I don't wanna be the last one to arrive.

Its too embarassing when people stare at me for being late. Also, its better if we leave a little early, we'll probably get a good parking spot if we arrive earlier and- OH SHIT!

Its already 11!

I rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I attempted to dry my hair with the towel without knotting it. Just staring at my reflection while doing it.

I stared at mirror, slowing down whatever I was doing. What if I broke the mirror? I could give those glass shards a good use. I shook my head sideways, eliminating the thought.

I've been 20 days clean! And I'm proud to say it- I think. I quickly got dressed and put some bandages on my wrists. They took the stitches off.

But my scars are still forming so I prefer to bandage up my wrists. I grabbed my phone and my wallet and sped out my room. I chceked my phone om the walk there, 11:45.

God damnit! If it wouldnt've been for that mumbling and those unnecessary thoughts. I ran into the lounge only to find out almost no one was there.

There was Tokoyami, Koda, Tsu, Shinso and Hagakure. Weird crowd but ok. I went over to talk to Hagakure. I mustered a big fake smile "Hey!"

"O-oh hi Midoriya! How are you feeling? Are you okay?"

"Yeah! But how are you feeling?"

"Great! I actually just bought this new bright pink phone case with some accesories that look like cherries and strawberries! Its.so.cute.!!!!" she said waving her phone infront of my face.

She's being her usual girly-girl self. She's like the perfect nice, energetic, pink-loving girl.

"Well that sounds nice! I was thinking on buying a new case too" she snatched my phone and looked at it.

"You should! This color black doesn't suit you at all! Maybe a baby blue! Something more cheery!" I just stared at her like 'bitch the fucc u talkin' 'bout'.

"Oh! Sorry! I keep forgeting your situation" she bowed a couple of times.

"Oh no its fine" I was getting tired of pretending. "Hey! Sorry we're late! We were olanning where to go" I looked over at Sero.

Perfect timing. The conversation was getting akward. "No its fine" he looked at me worried but smiled again. "C'mon cheer up!"

I did a small smile and I said through gritted teeth "Is this okay?"  "Uh, y-yeah sure" he walked off to Kirishima. "Deku" I looked back and saw Kacchan! "Hey Kacchan!"

He was looking at me a little weird. "Come over here Deku" "But what about the others?"

"Tch. There are still some airheads that aren't ready. We'll come back soon anyway" I mean what's the worst that could happen?

I followed him to one of the empty halls, the lights were a little dim. That's weird, maybe its because of that thing of recicling energy of about a month ago Todo told me when we... fought.

"So? What did you need?" "Could you please smile more? I miss that smile of yours, so shiny and bright and full of hope. But now- now that smile isn't even there. So please? For me?"

He gave me a kiss on the lips, which I responded. He tried to deepen the kiss by biting my lip, to which I denied. He pinched my side making me yelp and he stuck his tounge in my mouth.

I pushed him off me "Can you please take it slow? Jesus, felt like I had a snake in my mouth"

"Ok, ok fine. But will you smile more?" I turned my back and walked down the hall towards the lounge, not giving him an answer.

"Let's go!" Mina shouted as if she was already drunk. Her face was bright red, pretty sure she snuck some alcohol to the dorms. The rest of the class cheered, but I just stayed silent.