Chapter 14

Mentions of vomiting/puking ⚠️

=Todo's POV=

Streaks of sunlight hit my face, waking me up. I was about to stand up, but something didn't let me. I looked behind me, and to my surprise Midoriya and Bakugo were in my bed.

Memories from last night came rushing in my head. Yesterday was.. uh- interesting. I carefully unwrapped Midoriyas legs from my waist and stood up. I lightly patted his hair before going to the bathroom.

I entered and started to strip. I can't believe Midoriya was depressed, and suicidal too. Out of all people, why did it have to be him?

I stepped in my shower and turned the water on. At room temperature, a mixture of hot and cold.

=Kacchan's POV=

I woke up to the sound of water. I sat up from the bed, carefully not to wake Deku up. I noticed the bathroom light was on, and half n' half was missing from bed. What time even is it? 5:43?!

Why the fuck is icy-hot up so soon in the morning?! I stood up from the bed and scratched my head.

I streched my arms and legs until I heard open up. Fucking icy-hot came out with a towel on his waist.

"I see you're up already" he said quietly. "Well with you showering at 5 in the motherfucking morning how was I not supposed to wake up?!" I whisper shouted.

"Not my fault" he turned around towards his dresser, gathered some clothes, and went inside the bathroom.

"Could you please wake up Midoriya?!" his voice muffled by the door. "Yeah sure" I went over the bed and just stared at Deku. He looked so cute, I poked his cheek with my index finger. It was so round and soft.

"Oi Deku" I whispered while slowly shaking him. "Hn" "Time to wake up" he stirred around a little. "Noooo, its the weekend let me sleep Kacchan!" then everything went quiet. Icy-hot came out of nowhere and picked up Deku.

"Its time to wake up Midoriya" "Fiiiinee..." Deku stood up and stretched his arms. *yawn* omg he yawned like a cute little kitty.

I felt a blush creep up my face so I quickly turned around. "I'm gonna go to my room to shower and change ok? It'll take about 30 min." I walked around the place and went out the door.

=Deku's POV=

"We have to change those bandages, there's some blood on them" "Ok todo". He sat me down on the bed while he went to grab the bandages and some alcohol.

Why does he care so much?

Does he actually care?

Is he faking it?

Does he pity me?

Is he doing this because he feels bad for me?

Am I actually wort-

"I do care about you Midoriya. I'm doing this because I love you" "mhm" this damn muttering exposing me all the time. "Do you wanna get some breakfast?" I didn't really wanna eat. Because I haven't eaten in about 3 weeks. My stomach will just reject it.

"Uh- uh what about kacchan?!"
I blurted out to ignore the question. "He's at his dorm cleaning himself up. I'll just text him to meet us at the kitchen downstairs" he said while taking out his phone. Well there goes my chance of not eating.

"Come on" I looked up, he had his hand out towards me. I grabbed it and stood up. We went to the elevator and waited for it to drop us off at the kitchen floor thing idk. Ding! The door opened and we stepped outside.

"What would you like to eat?" "Anything is fine" "Ok" he started going through the kitchen gathering ingredients. I sat down in a chair at the table. Flour, eggs, milk, butter, wait- is he going to make pancakes?

"I'm here dipshits" I turned my head around "Hey Kacchan" I looked towards Todo, I was right. He is making pancakes. "Why are you looking so gloomy nerd?" I just shrugged. I was always sad, I just hid it so no one noticed.

"Come on, you have 2 boyfriends! What more can ya fuckin' ask for?" My eyes widened and my face went beet red "W- what do y- you mean I- I have 2 b- boyfriends?!" he gave me a peck on the cheek.

I just sat there surprised and confused. I gingerly placed my hand on the spot kacchan kissed. Everything is so weird lately! I snapped out of my thoughts by the clank of a plate on the table. "Food's ready"

Kacchan and Todo began eating while I just stared at my plate. "I hate to admit this. But this is fuckin' good!"

"Glad you like it" I just kept staring at my food. "Midoriya, is there somethinf wrong?" I quickly shook my head "N- no! Not at all!"

I cut a small piece of pancake and placed it on my mouth. Chewing it very slowly. I did the same for each piece, until I finished the whole 3 pancakes.

"M- may I go the bathroom?" they just nodded. I quickly made my way to the bathroom. Locked the door and let it all out. Knock knock bitch you gon' get exposed right now

"Midoriya are you alright?" I panicked, I quickly wiped my mouth and flushed the toilet. I opened the door, only to be greeted by a concerned Todoroki.

"I'm fine! See?" "Then let's go back up" " WAIT! I have to wash my hands!" he nodded and leaned on the door frame, patiently waiting for me.

When we made our way upstairs he grabbed my hand. Omg! I think I'm about to faint. I started feeling sick again but I ignored it.

We got to the dorm and went inside, at this point the pain in my stomach was unbearable. But I managed to make a pained smile.

"Are you okay?" "Uh- I feel like I'm dying. Take me to the bathroom" he quickly picked me up and placed me infront of the toilet bowl.

I felt something go up my throat and I threw up. I kept throwing up nothing, just my stomag fluids.

It hurt so much! I shut my eyes closed to prevent tears from falling, but it didn't work. I clenched my stomach while hugging the bowl with the other. Todoroki was rubbing my back and whispering things like

"It'Ll aLl bE oKay"

"It'lL bE oVer sOoN"

And other things but I didn't believe them. I don't think any of this will get better. He soon got a call from kacchan I just nodded, letting him know he can respond it.

"Come quick, Midoriya is basically puking his stomach out!" he hung up.

After I finished I flushed the toilet and stayed there. I was too weak to even change positions.

Todo picked me up and made me have some mouthwash. After giving it a swish I spit it out.

He placed me on the bed and I just layed there, crying. "Open this door right now or i'll just fbi open up into your room bitch"

Todo quickly made his way to the door and opened it. Kacchan saw on the bed and quickly came up to me.

"Why did you "puke your stomach out" at seven in the morning" I didn't wanna tell them I hadn't eaten. But if I didn't they would take me to a doctor and they'd find out anyway.

"Well u- um. I h- haven't eaten properly i- in 3 weeks s- so eating such a large amount triggered my stomach more t- than I thought it would". They looked at me surprised.

"I- I thought you had already realized I wasn't eating properly because yesterday I took off my shirt" "How did I not notice! You even pushed my face in your chest! I really am blind."

"Can we talk about this later? I don't feel comfortable talking about it" "Yeah sure" Kacchan covered me with a blanket. I grabbed a pillow and hugged it, placing it inbetween my legs. Drifting off into a calm sleep.

1,345 words