Chapter 15

=Narrator=

Its been 6 months since Todo, Kacchan, and Deku started dating. The teachers and classmates were informed about Deku's mental health so they don't pressure him too much. Aizawa is Deku's therapist (kinda, he just talks to Deku whenever he has the time to do so), and he has a healthy amount of weight. He hasn't cut in about a month, and acts more cheerfull. Now with the story :v

=Deku's POV=

After my small meeting with Mr. Aizawa I made my way to Todo's dorm room. I've been kinda living with him... I sleep there most of the time.

Or in Kacchan's dorm too. I thought they were gonna get me a professional therapist or something like that, but Mr. Aizawa offered himself to talk to me from time to time.

He also went through a stage of deep depression, he said he didn't go far enough to cut. He kept telling me everything gets better- even if it doesn't seem like it. And things did get better.

I just needed a little push, just a small one. I still act pretty depressed most of the time. Sometimes I question myself in the night

Do I deserve all of this?

Talking about night, they gave me some sleeping pills so I can sleep better. I feel way better when I have 8 hours of sleep instead of 3. I can't do much training because teachers say that

'I sHouLd tAke iT sLowlY'

but I don't care. They informed my mom about it.... I don't wanna talk about that. She was just so sad and s-you're here so shut the fuck up- I mean- ding! My thinking bubble popped at the elevator's ding.

The door opened and I went to Todo's room. Knock knock "COMING!" his voice was muffled by the door. He opened the door up and let me inside. "Hey Todo!" "Hey Izu" I blushed a little at the nickname.

I'm not accustomed to anyone calling me by my first name, only my mom does that. Especially when its a cute nickname like Izu! Its so- "Izu you're muttering" "Ah, sorry" I looked down at the floor. Why am I so annoying?

Todo noticed my sudden mood change and he hugged me "Its ok, I personally think your muttering is cute" my face flushed a bright red. "U- uh t-thank you? Um I- I gotta g- go to the b- bathroom!" I ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

"Ok Izuku, calm down" I whispered while splashing my face with some cold water. "You ok in there Deku?" when did Kacchan arrive here? Oh well, I opened the door and greeted Kacchan with a peck on the cheek.

"So, why'd you call us to your room Todoroki?" Kacchan said calmly. He stopped calling Todo rude nicknames, and even improved on his anger issues! "I was wondering if any of you would like to sip some tea with me"

I nodded "Yeah sure" "Its fucking hot in here! Does your air conditioning not work or what?" Kacchan started taking off his shirt while cooling himself with one of Todo's hand-held fans.

"The teachers turned the air off due to saving money" "Tch, as if they don't win enough money" it was quite silent after that. "Tea's ready" I watched as Todo placed the tea pot and some nice cups in a tray. "That's a nice tea set Todo!"

"Thank Izu. My mother gave it to me before she passed away. She always knew how much I loved green tea. This was her last gift for me. I appreciate it dearly" he finished setting up and gave the tray to Kacchan.

"Could you please place it in the table" "Don't fuckin' tell me what to do" I walked behind Kacchan being curious. "Hey Kacchan shouldn't you put a shir- uwahh!" I slipped in one of Todo's socks.

I landed on Kacchan's back, knocking him forward. He fell on the floor, the tea spilt all over him burning him a little. "AWW FUCK, GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE WAY DEKU!" he rushed to the bathroom and turned the shower on.

"Its. Broken." I looked at the floor. Oh no! I broke Todo's tea set. "Oi! What the fuck's going on now?!" Kacchan came up to us holding a wet towel to the slight burn. "Fucking Deku! You just had to fucking slip!" "YOU BROKE MY MOTHER'S ONLY GIFT"

I just stared at the two of them "YOU REALLY JUST CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT, CAN YOU MIDORIYA?!" "AWW THANKS DEKU FOR THE FUCKING HUGE ASS BURN IN MY CHEST"

"WELL IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, IT WAS YOUR FAULT FOR LEAVING YOUR ROOM MESSY TODO!" smack Todo slapped me. He fucking slapped me. I cupped my cheek, tears falling down my face staring in disbelief at Todo. Kacchan also looked surprised.

Todo's eyes widened, realizing what he had just done. "I- i'm so so-" I dashed out of the room towards my room. Not caring if people shouted my name, or asking what's wrong. I closed my door shut and locked it.

"H- how could he. It was an accident!" I fell to the floor and started punching the ground in anger and sadness. My knuckles started bleeding alot, I'm pretty sure if I continued I would get to the bone.

I slumped on my wall. "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. I JUST CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT. I ALWAYS FUCK EVERYTHING UP"
Thank God the dorms were soundproof.

I can cry as hard as I'd like, and no one will suspect a thing.

I needed something, I've been aching for it for so long. I desperately looked around the room, throwing everything to the floor. Found it. I picked up the small blade and just stared at it. I smiled and took off my shirt. I pressed it against my wrist lightly.

1 cut
2 cuts
3 cuts
4 cuts

And so went on the list. I couldn't stop myself. It felt as if my worries oozed out with the blood. I grinned at the sight, I can't believe I went 29 days without this! I started giggling, gosh this is amazing! After around an hour of just crying and cutting I started getting sleepy.

I didn't bother to bandage my cuts I kinda rinsed them with some cold water and plopped to bed. My body relaxed until I feel into a peaceful sleep.

=Dadzawa's POV=

I was just sitting at my own room when all of a sudden frantic knocks filled the silence "MR. AIZAWA! PLEASE OPEN UP ITS ABOUT MIDORIYA!" I quickly stood up and opened the door "What about him?!" "He ran to his room crying!" "Where was he last?" "At Todoroki's room"

"I made my way to Todoroki's room quickly and bursted the door open "What did ya'll do?" they turned their heads towards me with an expression of fright and worry on their face. "Well..."

1,176 words