Chapter 10

=Aizawa's POV=

I headed towards granny's place. He's pretty light, has he been eating well? Maybe his diet doesn't match with the amount of workout. He is a pretty short boy tho. Oh well.

"What happened to him now Aizawa?" I looked down and saw granny. "Oh, he fainted from overwork. I mean, look at those bags. Could you like heal something in him so he sleeps even more?" "Those bags are worse than yours! This kid really is a pain".

"Leave him here. I'll call you when he wakes up". I nodded and made my way outside her little 'office. As I was approaching the classroom I could hear a mess going on inside. *sigh* what was I expecting?

I opened the door "ALL OF YOU ARE GONNA SIT YOUR ASSES DOWN OR I WON'T ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS" they sat down faster than the speed of light. "MR. AIZAWA WHAT HAPPENED TO MIDORIYA?!".

"He fainted from over-working his body" "AND WHAT WERE THE REASONS TO HIM OVER-WORKING?!" can these kids shut up already? "He trained to much, stayed up late to do his homework correctly and study for tests. Also from working and helping his mother."

After that they had really sad looks on their faces. To be honest, i'm also concerned for the kid. I'll give him some more days off. Seems like he didn't learn his lesson. "Also, since you woke me up i'll teach ya'll a lesson. Now get your books out or get your ass whooped".

=Third Person POV=

The day went by and a small group of people went to visit Deku. Including Hagakure, Tsu, Kacchan, Ura, and Todo. They each stayed some time just 'talking' to him. And hoping he gets better.

After that they started walking back together. "Man! I really feel bad for Deku-kun! I knew he was a hard worker but did you see those eye bags?!" "Tch, he looked like shit" "Come on guys! Midoriya will be fine! I heard Mr. Aizawa say he'll give him a few days off!".

"That seems fair to me kero" "Yes, Midoriya needs to rest in these times. He's also been acting more jumpy" Todoroki said concerned. "I KNOW RIGHT?! I thought I was the only one who thought that" said Uraraka pouting a bit. "Just shut the fuck up and get to class".

<<4 days later>>

Most of class 1-A has visited Midoriya and telling him to get better. His mother has been informed and people are starting to worry. Who wouldn't?!

THE KIDS BEEN SLEEPING FOR 4 DAYS!

=Aizawa's POV=

The kids are starting to worry even more. They think he won't wake up wtf. Some teachers have visited him. It isn't the same without him around. I'll go check on him.

I made my way to granny's and stepped inside. She wasn't there. Not strange at all tbh. I sat down and just glared at Midoriya. He sudenly opened his eyes but closed them again. I made my way out of the room and towards the classroom to tell the kids they could go and visit him. But to be careful and not to harsh.

=Deku's POV=

I woke up from my sleep I winced at the bright lights and shut my eyes again. I thought I heard some shuffling so I looked over but there was no one there. I had a bad headache but I had no nightmares. There really is a God out there.

Also. THE VOICES ARE LEAVING TOMORROW!! FINALLY! I'LL BE FREE OF HELL! Will I actually be free though? Oh well. "MIDORIYA!! YOUR BACK FINALLY!" the whole class burst into the room and hugged me.

My bones and muscles were killing me. The hug was so tight, my body ached so bad, and my headache just worsened. I started to cry. "G-guys it hurts c-can you please loosen u-up" it came out really cracked but they got the message.

They immediately pulled away and looked at me with pained expressions, they look like they are pitying me. Disgusting. "I'm sorry bro. We didn't wanna make you cry. We thought you were feeling better". I just stayed silent because talking makes it worse.

"Is something wrong Midoriya?" Mr. Aizawa looked a little bit concerned. "Yeah, I just. I have a killer headache right now and talking just makes i worse. Can I get some painkillers for my body?" he looked at me surprised and said "Sorry, but I can't do that. Only Recovery Girl is allowed to give medicine unless its an emergency".

"Fine, can I leave?" he nodded. I stood up and wobbled a bit, but Ojiro helped me balance with his tail. "Thanks.." I mumbled. I grabbed my stuff and made my way to my dorm room. I got text message so I checked it out. It was form Mr. Aizawa. Again.

He said he was giving me 3 days off. And that I should really stop working my body so much. God i'm such a burden, making people worry about me. Making them pity me. Its just annoying. I felt tears prick my eyes but I shut them closed, pushing them back in.