My love triangle with my best friends hot dad and her delicious brother 16

Chapter 16

I could never have believed my luck into finding out information while making my informats drunk and having sex with one of them. I was just like Morgan Kingsley of The Morgan Kingsley Series, maybe even one of the Charlies Angels or maybe even more than that, who indulges in all sort of sinful activity which turns out to be pure at heart. Considering the state I was in, right now with no clothes on and having a good time removing my stress by taking a cold shower. The water against my skin was theraputic and soothing. It felt all of my tensions were washed away. I couldn't thank God enough for His Hand over my shoulder as I knew that this was His way of telling me to do the right thing. And the right thing was to help my best freind Michelle who I call Elle, and my best freinds hot dad Alexander and her delicious brother Adonis. Thinking about both men made me shudder as I had a threesome with them last week and everytime they saw me, it felt as if we havn't finished where we started off. I was in my thoughts when there was a soft peck on my shoulder and instinct told me to smack whoever it was as I felt frightened.

"Hey, Hey watch it." came a female voice who I recognized as Elle's. I didn't even know when I smacked her and where. I turned off the shower and wiped my face to clear my vision and saw Elle, rubbing her cheek with a clear pissed off face.

"I am so sorry." I soothed her, "It's just that I was lost in translation." This made her laught her ass off.

"Hahahahahahaha," she caught hold of herself, "I just came to tell you that dad wanted to speak to you in his study." This made me sombre and i wanted to hide my face. i have never really talked with Elle openly about my relationship with her dad. As far as her brother is concerned she was well aware of our sexual appetite and even told me once that we could swipe away the Porn Awards held every year if we go into the buisness and have our own drama. And I had just laughed it off. But now the things were alot messier and sexier and hornier and pornographic. Alex had come into the picture and made everything not just confusing but irritatingly orgasmic.

"Erm, Elle. I need to tell you something," I rummaged for a towel to wrap my body up and came out of the bathroom. "look. I know I havent been completely open about my relationship with your dad_____"

"Now you look here," Elle cut me off, "I have seen the way dad looks at you adn you him. But then I also see you looking at Adonis and him at you and that makes me realise that not only are you not playing with them but you are confused as to who should you choose because of me.

"Elle, it's_____"

"No. Don't cut me off ok." I nodded silently, "You know there's a future with both of them ok. It's me you are worried about. If you marry my brother, it would be because you loved him and because you know it will be okay with me. But if you hooked up with my dad, figuring you already are, and would have me as a step-daughter; that will surely make you want to hide somewhere only you know and not everyone. But Ash my dad sees you as my mother already. He knows what you are doing for me and he even knows that if he had anyother girl bsides you, she wouldn't bother helping me. You remind him of mom, and ever since he saw you, he wanted you. That makes adonis feel competitive. Don't you see they both want you for different reasons. Adonis wants you because he knows he can be a better person and you bring out the best in him, but dad. oh Ash, dad wants you beczuse he knows you can be a mother to me and a caring wife for him. Because he has never loved anyone since mom died and when you came into the picture he felt he could love again. Love again and be hurt by it."

It took me about ages, or all etenity to finally let all my anger, and frustration, and sadness and hurt by crying my heart, soul and everything in between out. i could feel fat drops of tears rolling down my cheeks and Elle wiping them off. I didn't know I was crying with hiccups till Elle offered me a glass of watr to drink.