My love triangle with my best friends hot dad and her delicious brother 10

Chapter 10

My heart just stopped for one freezing moment. The oxygen I had inside of me just went out leaving me to fight for more. Blood was flowing slowly across my body making me feel lethargic. I slowly turned my head like a full hundred and eight degrees to see Elle with shock scribbled across her open-mouthed face. Adonis was blinking several times but Alexander was looking at me with triumph.

"Now.", I couldn't speak but I was furious at the deal they were offering me, "You both want me, ME to SLEEP WITH YOU BOTH. ARE YOU FUCKING OUTTA YOUR DICKED MINDS?" my voice reached an octave and I wanted to hit them so hard with anything I had.

"Dad. Ad." Elle was grasping for something to hold on while she stood, "Seriously? I mean how can you guys fight over FUCKING BESTIE. She knew this was going to happen. That is why she was acting all insecure when I saw her." Elle was right to bash me through any concrete object that can wound me and leave behind scars of embarrassement and regret.

"You know what? I've had it. I am not some stripper. Or a call girl or whatever." I started doing hand movements in the air to tell them straight and once and fo all that I was leaving them, "I care for Elle. And I'll be there for her. But as for me. I am outta here.

"Sir." Adam the chauffeur entered the battlefeild. I wondered if he knew what was going on. "Miss Sahara is just outside your door. Do I let her in?" OH my sweet fucking Lord. That manipulative bitch was back. Why did I have this horrible sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach huh? So what if she had come? I don't mind.

"Yes please do." Elle spoke before anyone could say anything and motioned for me to stay. How could she be handing this so lightly and to top it all off, calmly and rationally? Something was horribly wrong with the picture.

It had been like forever till Sahara finally arrived. When she did I looked at Alexander and I had this feeling. This nastly, beastly feeling to rip her head off. To claw out her eyes with my well manicured hands and if to exaggerate my pedicured toenails.

"Hello, Alex. Nice to meet you." She was wearing her Versace ready-to-wear summer collection. I really didn't have much time observing her fashion statement but was interested in what she was doing here.

"Why are you here?" Alex asked of her.

"I want to come back." What a lying whore, "I regret what I had done in the past. I won't do it again." She went closer to him and molten lave started erupting in my system. What was wrong with me? I had to see a therapist. A Sex therapist to be exact.

"Yeah. Like it won't happen again." Alex was ironically correct. Is that the correct grammer or tense for ironic. I don't care.

"Fine then. I'll leave." she turned around but I interjected.

"No. I'll leave. My work here is done andi had a great time with Elle. You can stay. I am sure they'll rather have you here than not have you at all." How sweet was I huh? I mean I said it so sweetly without any hint of emotion that I was currently at the time facing.

"No. Honey. I'll just go. But I loved your swimming pool pole act. Really made me feel to be young again." She smiled.

"Oh! Well. We are all young at heart are we not?" I had to remain calm and act my anonymous part in this one. well. I wasn't anonymous actually but I was speaking hypothethically. Whatever. I peered throught my pupils that both Adonis and Alexander were taunt and stiff at my comment.

"Oh we sure are." she replied.

"That is my cue to leave then. Elle I want to talk to you in private. Alex and Adonis. My best wishes to you both." I didn't feel any emotion in saying those words but I did. God I did. I so wanted to make this all right but there is no time machine so what can I do. Just go with whatever I have to do at the moment.