My love triangle with my best friends hot dad and her delicious brother 14

Chapter 14

I was still shaky after the threesome and I felt really stupid for being a prisinor of my emotions. I mean the next time I would meet both of them they would be most amused by my behaviours and reactions and would weigh their options quite calculated. But that was the least of my problems. I had to help Elle with her own problems. Russell was given the go by Sahara as far as I could tell to actually propose Elle knowing that once she felt too pressured she'll run away and decline. And thats what she did. But now that I know of this little bit of information I decided to talk to Alexander about our next move. I had some of my own plans on how to deal with the situation at hand. I had told Elle to stay calm as I know how Russell would next act. The thing about married men with a scheme up their sleeves is that only are they stupiditly predictable but outrageously funny. All they do is to threaten without any idea what they'll do next and people like Russell were as easy to read as a nursury rhyme.

Because he was Saharas husband made it a little more tricky but when it comes to bitchness I am THE ULTIMATE BITCH. I told Sahara that I would unmask him and his wife and when it will come t war I'll make it personally sure that they get one of their lives. Meanwhile I wanted to better acquainted with Joslyn to get some inside info. Figuring that she was just as big in the game as her mother and all they were doing were actually doing this gig of theirs that was so last season.

I had my eyes closed with my memories and deep thinking whilst laying down basking the sun in Elle's private spa in the mansion with my iPod on full volumn when I my earphones were pulled off from my ear making it very unpleasant for me. I opened my eyes blinking a thousand times to see who the person was and much to my suprise it was Joslyn peering down at me like smeone scrutinizing a masterpiece. Wwll. I am The Masterpiece arent I?

"Hey. I thought of joining you." she was so not helping my mood right now.

"Sure join in." I wanted to sound nice but why did it feel like I was being taunting?

"I was wondering that maybe we can go out today, you know the girls night out. I am sure that Michelle wont mind."

"Well if I may add. I am seriously not in the position of going out as I am already stressed out over something." I wasnt lying. I just wanted some alone time. But if that meant getting a suprise visit from both Adonis and Alex then no. I wanted to be as far from both of them as Satan is from God.

"Where exactly?" i asked with some anticipation in my voice.

"How about that Beverlly Hills night club. Erm what was the name again," she scratched her head for remembering the name, "oh yeah. Erm Vodka and Tequila."

"Wow. Erm you hit that one right." And I was'nt kidding because I kew the clubs owner Dominic who I had a ONS (One Night Stand), that turned into a breif relationship. If six months is breif i.e. "Sure. I would seriously do with some clubbing and striptease."

"You go girl." Jos raised her hand for a high five and I gave her one as i wanted her to feel completely at ease with me when i didn't want to be with her. Funny how life turns out.

I was just getting ready for clubbing when a soft knock on the door disrupted my kajol and a fine line was seen across my cheek. i hastily rubbed it off till it disappeared. "Come in."

"I see that you are in high spirits tonight after last night." The voice was soft and husky and velvety. Enough to make me day dream but this was reality and I wasn't stupid.

"Well Alex. Considering that i lost um 1800 calories last night from sex, I am bound to be more attractive considering that I have burned alot of fat that was being deposited in my body." I gave a shrug and continued on to put the finishing touches on my face when his hands wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer to him. So close that I could feel his breath on my neck making my eyes close.